Monday, November 5, 2012

Unknown: Get influence by K-Drama??

Winter Sonata is the first K-drama I've been watch and it still listing as number one in my K-Drama list. Since that, I kept watching K-Drama whenever I got a chance. From two become three and the list still goes on! Sometimes people asking me what is the best about K-Drama compared to others? For those whom not watching K-Drama, it's not that easy to explain to them.

Whenever I tried to explain to them, they will telling me this "Ahhhh, first thing must be the actors looks that captured your heart isn't it?" Well it's true, this can be include in my reasons but my main reason for becoming K-Drama fans is I like the way they showing their family values, friendship relations and so on.


However  a lots of people always get a wrong perception when it comes to romance scene, most of Korean drama showing that Korean guy is the most romantic person on earth! Let me being honest with you guys, for me dealing with Korean man is the most unbelievable experience. I knew lots of people may disagree with my statement but its my own experienced. Don't get me wrong, I am not a racist person and Yes I agree that some of them were romantic but some of them were not, perhaps I meet a wrong person ^^~ Hahah! After all, I still learnt a lot from him. ^^~Thanks for let me learning such  priceless experience! Daebak!

p/s: Those experience is priceless! Be it good or bad.ㅋㅋㅋ


No comments:

Post a Comment