Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Music: K Pop vs K Indie

These days K Pop become a phenomena around the world and if you ask around what is K Pop, most of people know about it even though they were not a big fan of this music genre.  As K-pop attract a huge amount of attention from around the globe, they were officially listed it in YouTube as one kind of music genre on 15 December 2011.

Since its establish on YouTube, K-Pop fever kept gather millions viewers every month.  K-Pop really bring the house down on 2012 and become the King of music genre in YouTube as
Psy videos hits the chart for most views for this year. Gangnam Style not only set a record for the most watches videos on YouTube but it also set the World Record of 1 Billion viewers.

However, most of my Korean friends told me that
Korean prefers K-Indie rather than K-Pop. At first I was thinking what is K-Indie??I always heard K-Pop, but never heard of K-Indie. After struggling thinking what is K-Indie I decided to search for it at YouTube and after hearing couples of songs, I understand why Korean prefers K Indie rather than K-Pop! In fact me myself have fall in love with K-Indie!! Below is some of my favorites K-Indie songs. :D



                                         




P/s: Enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment