Monday, July 27, 2015

Coffee Addicted/ Drama Location: Hollys Coffee

Few days ago one of my Japanese friend text me, asking WHEN I will coming to Seoul again. ^^ Owh how I wish Seoul is just next door to me!ㅠㅠ Just like me, her PASSION when she's at Seoul is all about COFFEE and DESSERT!ㅋㅋㅋ She asking me how about PLANNING some time to travel and doing CAFE HOPPING together! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well I need to check my BUDGET first ㅋㅋ and I still haven't PLAN any for my WINTER trip!ㅠㅠ

Anyway lets get back to our topic.ㅋㅋ As you all know there are THOUSANDS cafes in South Korea, be it small cafe or chain cafe just name it! I even CAN'T list it down as there are too many!ㅋㅋ I've been to some of their cafes' and trying DIFFERENT type of coffees! For today, I wanna bring back my MEMORY at HOLLYS COFFEE!ㅋㅋㅋ For Korean DRAMA LOVERS, you might be aware with HOLLYS isn't it?? This brand appeared in few KOREAN DRAMAS like Rooftop Prince and I Hear Your Voice.

They shoot the SCENE in one of the cafe at Seoul. However I DIDN'T go to Hollys Coffee in Seoul ㅋㅋㅋ I went to Hollys Coffee in Gwangju with my Gwangju friend. ㅋㅋ After a very tiring day yet fun, strolling around Gwanju city at night is one of GOOD memory for me.ㅋㅋ If you asking me which part of Korea I prefer to stay, I would say GWANGJU! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know some might think it as SLOW city, but the food is marvelous! ㅋㅋㅋ

Back to our topic, Hollys Coffee ^^. Well I DON'T remember any particular REASON why I really wanna go to Hollys (Before visited) probably because I've SEEN it in Korean drama?? ㅋㅋ There are so many Korean dramas that I've watched yet I CAN'T name which one of it!ㅠㅠ Hollys Coffee was FOUNDED on 1998 and the headquarters is in GANGNAM. Like any other cafe, this cafe OFFERS coffees, tea either hot or cold as well yummy pastries! When I think about it, suddenly I'm craving for it!ㅠㅠ Someone send me Hollys Coffee please! :Pㅋㅋㅋ

On 2008, there are MORE than 100 Hollys Coffee in South Korea and they also EXPAND their business by franchising in China, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Peru, and United State. Korean Coffee/Drama lovers who LIVING in those countries listed, why not check Hollys Coffee around you today!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Apart from that they also start their OWN ACADEMY on 2011 which called The Hollys Coffee Academy.  









p/s: Anyone plan to become BARISTA?? Check it out here. Instead of become BARISTA, I prefer just to enjoy my coffee!~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sources:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollys_Coffee
                http://www.hollys.co.kr/

Photo Credit: dramafever.com
                      mischievous-panda.blogspot.com
                      amblo.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment