Thursday, November 26, 2015

Coffee Addicted: Cafe Cappuccino Friends

November almost FINISH soon! Time flies so FAST isn’t it?? For me seems like we just START 2015 yesterday but it’s almost OVER like a BLINK of eyes!ㅠㅠ AUTUMN will PASS by soon and here come the white WINTER!ㅋㅋ A SEASONS that I’ve been WAITING for!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too BAD I’m NOT heading to KOREA but to SOMEWHERE else!ㅋㅋ Yes, I HEARD snow flakes STARTS in certain AREA within Korea but at the SAME time FOLIAGE still YELLOW lay down offside the ROAD path! Beautiful! Its makes me MISSING Korea badly!ㅠㅠ 

Whatever it is,  my KOREA trips always feel FRESH on my MIND!ㅋㅋ I still REMEMBER many things about it EVEN THOUGH it’s been a YEAR I HAVEN'T come BACK to KOREA!ㅠㅠ While I’m in Korea I’m such a HEAVY COFFEE LOVER but when I’m HOME (Malaysia) I drink COFFEE once in a while!ㅋㅋㅋ Perhaps I drink coffee MUCH there because of the WEATHER/SEASONS?ㅋㅋ Since Korea temperature is DIFFERENT from ours so I felt drinking COFFEE makes me WARM!ㅋㅋㅋ


Apart from that, in Korea CAFE are almost EVERYWHERE, with DIFFERENT THEME and CONCEPT! There are so MANY cafés to explore COMPARE when I’m BACK home!ㅠㅠ. Even though you went to SMALL or RURAL area, still there are CAFES!ㅋㅋㅋ Back to my TRIP on 2013, while I was in BUSAN, I got a CHANCE to stop by at a SMALL café!This cafe LOCATED on SECOND floor of shop rows. Seen this CAFE for the FIRST time makes me think is this a cafe?? 

The café CONCEPT is very DIFFERENT from the NORMAL café! Normal café, we will see that there is COUNTER and so many row of TABLE SET isn’t it? This café is DIFFERENT though!The set of TABLE is within cubicle ROOMS. NO door for the cubicle room but there is CURTAIN to go in. Each CUBICLE room provided with a TV and there is NO seat.Basically you have to SIT on the FLOOR and there is some sort of Japanese table set. While having your COFFEE and DESSERT you can watch TV! The AMBIANCE makes you feel like you at HOME!ㅋㅋㅋ

The COFFEE is GOOD too!! 냠 ^^ INSTEAD of having Latte or any other, that night I had AMERICANOㅋㅋㅋ What else is a good PAIR for it?? It's a CHEESE CAKE!ㅋㅋㅋ Simply DELICIOUS!^^  Since its COLD outside its good to kept WARM, enjoying our DRINKS and chatting a lot! Good memories.ㅋㅋㅋ I bet IF the cafe's FACING the SEA VIEW it would be the BEST!ㅋㅋ However the cafe VIEW is facing BUILDING! Too BAD.. That's ok,ㅋㅋ the IMPORTANT part is their CONCEPT is different from ORDINARY cafe! THUMBS UP for them!ㅋㅋㅋ   




p/s: Sometimes you should just TRY some SMALL cafe too rather than LARGER chain COFFEE MAKER/BRAND, because even the cafe is so SMALL the BEST TASTE lies behind it! ㅋㅋ Enjoy your COFFEE dear COFFEE LOVERS!ㅋㅋ


No comments:

Post a Comment