Sunday, February 3, 2013

TV Program: Vitamin!

People always asking me what kind of TV show or channel you watch lately? My answer is I watched KBS World or SBS (only these two Korean channel I get at home) ㅠ ㅠ, I wish I can get other channels too so I can enjoy more! Hearing my answer, their reaction would be " hahah!! you watching too much Korean show, do you know their language??" Did their TV programs are attractive enough and seems try to turn you to be Korean?" 

How come their TV program turn me to be Korean?? I was born in Malaysia, no matter how much I love Korean culture but that doesn't mean I can become Korean now!! I am Malaysian and I am proud to be Malaysian. It's just I love their culture and I am not trying to be one of them!. 

Back to my topic, I watch their program as some of their program is really different from here, for example Vitamin, this program is about healthy program, at Malaysia, as far as I know, I never seen this kind of show, most of our show here is related to reality program, musical, sport and cooking. 

Normally healthy show would be such a boring, and serious show but this show is different. They produce the program into fun way and as viewers we can learn so much on how to maintain our own health. I felt this kind of program really benefits viewers.

Check this out, for more information :




 source: kenzoreipdjwy jang







No comments:

Post a Comment