Thursday, March 26, 2015

Throwback# Places: Gimhae Observatory

Spring come again, it such a nice period for travelling to Korea. ^^ For this year I don't have any plan to go back my "second hometown" a.k.a Korea ㅋㅋㅋ. However, whenever I heard any of my friends having a plan to travel to Korea; its make me envy them!ㅋㅋㅋ As I travel abroad twice on January, I felt ahh I should saving again for next traveling!ㅠㅠ

Since I'm missing Korea so much, I glance my Korea albums again and again.ㅠㅠ It remind me of some nice places that I've been to but not yet writing specifically in here.ㅋㅋㅋ For today, lets travel with me to Gimhae Observatory.ㅋㅋㅋSome people are more familiar with Busan isn't it??What about Gimhae then??

Gimhae is located in Gyeongsangnam-do province, which take around 30 minutes driving from Busan. Wanna know where is Busan Airport?? It's actually at Gimhae-si.ㅋㅋㅋ One of a nice place that I've been at Gimhae is Gimhae Observatory. I'm not sure if there is public transport to this place because I went there at night, with my Gimhae friend. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Its quite cold as we went there during late autumn! ㅋㅋㅋ

Even though it was cold, we still hiking until we reach at it peak. ㅋㅋㅋ At one spot we can see the whole area of Gimhae from this observatory. Too bad my DSLR camera setting is not that good.. so I don't have a nice photo here!ㅠㅠ Gimhae Observatory starts open to public since February 2002. This public observatory is the only ONE at Yeongnam area.

The shape of Gimhae Observatory resembles an egg as to honor King Kim Suro, the founder of Garak Kingdom during Gaya Period. This observatory been build at the top of Bunseongsan. The purpose of building it as to inspire young generation as well to satisfy public curiosity about universe and to let them create a memorable experience while coming over here. ^^ For more information about this observatory you can visit here and this.








p/s: We didn't went inside observatory building but we went at one spot within observatory area which we can see entire of Gimhae. Owh you can see it at photo number 3! ^^~ Exactly the same spot!

Sources: http://english.gimhae.go.kr/02/04_04_04.jsp
               https://english.visitkorea.or.kr:1001/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=708772


Photo Credit: flickr.com
                      starvillage.net 
                      blog.busan.go.kr    
                      yeoul012.tistory.com 
                     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment