Monday, August 10, 2015

Korean Restaurant Review # Malaysia: DubuYo/ Dubu Dubu

Hi guys! Sorry for NOT being able to post new entry last week ㅠㅠ After back from traveling within my beloved country, I was so BUSY! Catch up my works!ㅠㅠ Finally I got a CHANCE to write my piece of mind here!ㅋㅋ I'm back at my hometown few days ago but seems like my mind still left WANDERING!ㅋㅋㅋ Did you guys experience something like this before?? If any of you did, I guess you will know what I'm talking about don't you??ㅋㅋㅋ

About my RECENT trip, its not much that I can share it here as this BLOG more focus on South Korea and anything related to it, plus my RECENT trip is within Malaysia!ㅋㅋ However there is something that my mind cannot interpret it well.. Where ever I'm going I kept bum with something that related to Korea, either Korean, Korean restaurant or etc.ㅋㅋㅋ Like my recent trip, near to my hotel there is ONE Korean restaurant!ㅋㅋㅋ Well I DON'T get a chance to go there and I also DIDN'T know if it "Halal Korean Restaurant" or notㅠㅠ

Ok enough babbling!ㅋㅋㅋ My topic for today is Korean Restaurant Review that I've BEEN to. As you guys know I LOVE Korean food, so sometimes I go to Korean restaurant, DINE in there or I try to COOK any Korean cuisine by myself.ㅋㅋㅋ On last January, before my trip to Vietnam, I got a chance to dine in at one of "Halal Korean restaurant" somewhere in KL. The restaurant I've been to is DUBU DUBU. However I NOTICED that they CHANGE their name recently, their new name is DUBUYO.

There are 11 DubuYo RESTAURANTS within Malaysia. Most of it at FAMOUS shopping center like Midvalley Megamall, Berjaya Times Square, and Sunway Pyramid. DubuYo that I've been to last time LOCATED at Nu Sentral. We all know that many of Korean dishes are famous as HEALTHY dishes! However NOT everybody can finish it well, these depend on people TASTE BUD!ㅋㅋㅋ DubuYo is very famous for its hearty SOONDUBU JJIGAE!! There are 9 VARIETIES of Soondubu Jjigae at DubuYo,

Interested to TRY it, check it out here.ㅋㅋ  I'm NOT sure how does it taste as I NEVER try it.ㅠㅠ Why not someone go there, have it and give your RESPONSE, commenting below this post?? ㅋㅋ :P Menu that I've tried there is HONEY GARLIC BULGOGI. As I'm a DIE HARD FAN for Bulgogi, wherever I went to Korean restaurant I ALWAYS try Bulgogi.ㅋㅋㅋ For me the TASTE of Bulgogi HERE is GOOD but not as BEST as the one I HAD in SEOUL!ㅠㅠ  Of course food at it MOTHERLAND is the BEST compare to other places.ㅋㅋ For DRINK, I choose PEACH TEA. ^^ Even though the dishes is not as the BEST as I had in Korea, but I highly RECOMMENDED this restaurant for Korean Cuisine LOVERS!ㅋㅋㅋ






p/s: I did SNAP some photos while I'm there UNFORTUNATELY my old smartphone BROKEN..so I CANNOT attached the photos here.ㅠㅠ Thanks to google though! I can SEARCH for DubuYo image on internet! :Pㅋㅋㅋ

Sources: http://www.dubuyo.com/home.asp#

Photo Credit: twinlee.blogspot.com
                      dubuyo.com
                      gomakan.com
                      spicysharon.com


2 comments:

  1. 해물 순두부?? ahh Seafood??? Well, heard about it makes me craving for it!!
    @-@ Wish to have it now ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete