Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Guideline/Life: How to get HALAL RAW ingredient within SEOUL??

Living as MINORITY in FOREIGN countries might make some of us been STARED all the TIME. Sometimes it makes you think "am I wear my shirt upside down,torn shirt or is there something on my face???"   O-o Some of them STARED at you with their EYES like popping out isn't it?? and that's make you felt like UNEASYㅋㅋㅋ  RELAX, I experienced those before while I'm VISITING foreign countries especially KOREA!ㅋㅋ At first I felt UNEASY too but after a while I ADAPT it wellㅋㅋㅋ.

With HIJABB on while travelling people KNOW that I'm MUSLIM and I DON'T have to tell them.ㅋㅋ Yes some might ASK "didn't I feel hot wearing it??" I just ANSWER them politely that I got USED with it.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Plus its COMPULSORY for Muslim WOMEN to wear it. ㅋㅋ There are many other TOPIC for MUSLIM to be CONSIDERED of before went ABROAD or MOVING in another COUNTRY. For example about HALAL. Halal is NOT only APPLICABLE in term of FOOD but even in DAILY stuff. ㅋㅋㅋ  

Some of my FOREIGN friends always telling me this, owh you MISS so many CHANCES to try many GOOD food due to HALAL! Well for ME its NOT an issue ㅋㅋ. I believe there are so MANY other SELECTION cuisines that I can TRYㅋㅋ so NO big deal for me!ㅋㅋㅋ Long time ago I once WROTE about ONLINE shopping mall in South Korea isn't it??  ONLINE SHOPPING plays such IMPORTANT roles in Korean DAILY life due to their HECTIC schedules. They even have Emart which is mainly for FRESH ingredient or READY FOOD market online. 

EMART makes LIFE easier when LIVING in Korea. People DON'T need to go to MARKET everyday to get their STUFF but for MUSLIM, there are NOT many HALAL CHOICE at Emart. We know that to get HALAL ingredient, MUSLIM have to go to ITAEWON. For some of them maybe its NOT practical to go there EVERYDAY due to their HECTIC schedule or DISTANCE. So what is the SOLUTION then??? Buying ingredient ONLINE from ABROAD?? Hahaha thats takes few DAYS or even MONTHS to REACH you!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

THANKS to the world of INTERNET, NOW there is HALAL ONLINE MARKET in SOUTH KOREA!!대박!! (Daebak)ㅋㅋㅋ Of course the STUFF is LIMITED for the TIME being, and the DELIVERY is WITHIN SEOUL CIRCLE! However I believe as the DEMAND continue to GROW the OWNER will ADD more SELECTION on it and EXPAND their DELIVERY area soon! Wanna know the LIST of HALAL PRODUCT in HALAL ONLINE market?? Visit here. For MUSLIM who LIVE in Korea, this ONLINE market will HELP you a lot! For MUSLIM TRAVELERS, rather than SPENDING too much MONEY at luxury HALAL RESTAURANT maybe you can TRY to COOK by YOURSELF while you at KOREA! ㅋㅋㅋ 


p/s: I THINK some of you might SAY its NOT easy for COOKING as you guys NEED cutlery too right?O-o TRUE I AGREED with that. (I DID that before when I TRAVEL with my ex, I BOUGHT CUTLERY and CROCK)ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe you have to go to DAISO to buying those?? ㅋㅋㅋ One of my BIGGEST hope is, SOMEDAY some KOREAN or MUSLIM FOREIGNER who LIVE in KOREA might CONSIDER to PROVIDE friendly HALAL accommodation?? ㅋㅋㅋ


 Photo Credit: Facebook.com
            

No comments:

Post a Comment