Friday, June 3, 2016

Coffee Addicted: Dahlia Cafe

Weather is so NICE here, its raining whole night yesterday, how I wish today is SUNDAY! ㅋㅋ Lazy to get off from my bed this morning!ㅋㅋ Oh NOO!, it's time to work!ㅠㅠ May finish, hello JUNE, its half of the YEAR!O-o Makes me thinking what do I ACHIEVE so far for 2016??I CAN'T answer it.ㅋㅋ Anyway these chilling weather makes me SLEEPY, before I dozed I better grab a cup of COFFEE!!ㅋㅋㅋ

This instant coffee DOESN'T feel GOOD though, if only there is CAFE near to my office!ㅠㅠ How I wish my town is SIMILAR like in SEOUL, where coffee cafe is almost EVERYWHERE!! I think my CASH will be finish as I'm super ADDICTED to coffee!ㅋㅋ Maybe I should BREW my coffee everyday?ㅋㅋㅋ

I think most of you KNOWS that's I'm a coffee ADDICT isn't it? This DISEASE I got when I visit KOREA for the SECOND time, back in 2013.ㅋㅋ BEFORE 2013 I drank coffee occasionally but I'm NOT a big FAN of it, as I hardly FIND it at my hometown. ㅋㅋ Back from that TRIP, all CHANGED! ㅋㅋㅋ Too bad I live at RURAL area so I CANNOT get it everyday UNLESS instant coffee.ㅠㅠ

As I CANNOT get it everyday, during my TRIP I drink COFFEE almost everyday!ㅋㅋㅋ Sometimes in a day I can have TWO cup of DIFFERENT coffee! ㅋㅋ It's a REVENGE as I CANNOT get it at my hometown everyday! ㅋㅋ During my TRIP to Korea, I try MANY brand of coffee, whether its a BIG CHAIN of coffee or its just a small/PERSONAL tiny cafe. My TRIP can be considered as COFFEE TOUR!ㅋㅋㅋ

As I went to few PROVINCE during my 2013 trip, I also TRIED some coffee from TINY cafe or a LOCAL brand coffee. At GIMHAE, me and my FRIENDS had our COFFEE at ONE of famous cafe for LOCAL there. The cafe LOCATED at a HILL and it's quite FAR from TOWN. I think its NOT easy to ACCESS by PUBLIC transport like BUS and if you PLAN to visit this CAFE, you might need to take a CAB or if you are having LOCAL friend; then should be NO problem for you.ㅋㅋ DAHLIA cafe is NOT only famous for its COFFEE in Gimhae, the LOCATION for this cafe is one of  FAVORITE SPOT for LOCAL to relax and enjoy. ^^

As it LOCATED on top of hill, the atmosphere is BETTER and CHILLING. FREE from hustling bustling of city. At this CAFE, I had LATTE, my Gimhae friend had GREEN TEA LATTE which is I found its a bit WEIRD,ㅋㅋ another one having CHOCOLATE as he's NOT a fan of COFFEE.ㅋㅋ Plus a slice of CHEESE cake to enjoy with our beverage! Simply the best! Nyum!냠 ^^






p/s: It's been quite long, but the memory still fresh as if it YESTERDAY! ^^~ If any of  you plan to  
       go to GIMHAE, maybe you can try COFFEES at this cafe! I can't find their OFFICIAL page, but I just found this at facebook, feel free to check~

p/s: RAMADHAN coming soon, for MUSLIM readers, Ramadhan Kareem, lets improve ourselves and be a BETTER MUSLIM. Forgive all my mistakes,if i ever hurt your feeling through my entry.~

Sources: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caffe-Dahlia/224904997656579?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment