Monday, January 26, 2015

Guideline: How to guide people in Incheon Airport even you are not there??!!?

When I was a kid, I always wonder why whenever people going for travelling, their family and love one will sending them off at airport. On my mind was they only going for traveling, after they finish their trip they will come back home, so why need to go to the airport with them??O-o Its not like they can hop on the flight for last goodbye though!ㅋㅋㅋ However when I grow up eventually I understand why people sending their love one at airport. Hugging, kissing and last goodbye at airport  are more warm than at ordinary place!ㅋㅋㅋ

Going to the airport alone can be a very relaxing or lonely. ㅋㅋ When my close friend went to the airport alone for the first time, I can't understand his feeling. He told me that he's quite nervous!ㅋㅋㅋ. Then when I went to the airport alone for the first time, I got that feeling too!!ㅋㅋ International Airport normally bigger than normal airport, so when I was there I was like, ok where do I go now?? Where is the signboard? Direction? Lucky me, I went to the airport early!ㅋㅋso I don't have to rush and get lost in airport! ㅋㅋㅋ

I am a person who don't like rushing too much! I hate panic and being lost!ㅋㅋ However when we travel with someone sometimes we cannot avoid it! Especially if your travel mate is kind of lay back person! I once experience this at Incheon Airport!!ㅋㅋㅋ Not 100% is his mistake though, its was my mistake too! I wrongly look at the boarding time!ㅠㅠ His only mistake is we start taking our subway late to the airport. ㅋㅋㅋ

When we reached airport, it was final call for my flight!!ㅠㅠ I have to check-in my luggage too!! Actually they cut off the time for check in luggage, thank God, they help me at last and I reach at boarding gate a minute before boarding time!! Phewwㅋㅋㅋ. Direction at huge airport like Incheon can be confusing when you in panic mode!ㅋㅋㅋI've been to South Korea for three time, so I'm quite familiar with the airport. ㅋㅋㅋ

Last week, my cousin and her children travelling to South Korea for the first time. I guess they have no problem travelling there as they didn't ask me much ㅋㅋ, well the best part for traveling Free and Easy is the confident that you get when you have to ask about direction!ㅋㅋㅋ However at very last minutes she ask me about any restaurant that they can stop by at airport before boarding! As we are Muslim, we have to find for halal food but then she already pass the immigration checking and reach at boarding gate! Most of restaurant and cafe at the main concourse!

As she look at the time, she knew that she have to look for something to eat as the journey back to Malaysia takes more than 6 hours! Without any airport booklet she asking me where should she go!?? I was like!!?? What?!! It's not easy to give direction when you are thousand miles away!! O-o Thank God, I managed to find the airport website and guide her to the place! She did get lost in airport for a while though! ㅋㅋㅋAfter all I feel good as I managed to guide her to the bakery and way back to boarding gate!ㅋㅋㅋ   







P/s: I've been to many airports but somehow I felt Incheon airport is the best! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why?? You will not feel bored while you there, you can visit Korea traditional,cultural experience center, sometimes they have performance like concert or cultural performance.! They also have spa, just prepare your money if you wanna try it!  They also have ice skating rink too and it available all year round!!! ^^

Photo Credit: passengerterminaltoday.com
                      askthepilot.com
                      businesskorea.co.kr
                      airport-int.com

   

No comments:

Post a Comment