Thursday, February 26, 2015

Coffee Addicted: DropTop

It's been sooo long that I didn't have a sip cup of coffee!ㅠㅠ.. Last weekend, as festive seasons I've been so busy plus one of my family member admitted in ward, I was so tired!ㅠㅠ What a hectic days!!ㅠㅠ After struggling with my work yesterday and today, finally I got a chance to relax, listening to the music and having my coffee! Wee ^^

While having sip cup of coffee and listening to random K-Indie songs, my mind suddenly fly away to Korea!ㅋㅋㅋ Not to Seoul, but to GWANGJU! My favorite spot in Koreaㅋㅋㅋ Owh how I miss Gwangju so much!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat dangerous sentiment (some Korean says its such "black spot") didn't stop my love to Gwangju city though!~ ^^

Gwangju, such a sleep motion city at night is actually full of love, warm and friendly faces! Even though their dialect is quite hard to understand!ㅋㅋㅋ It's a city where I had my THIRD cup of coffee in one day and gain my COFFEE INTEREST!~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I still remember when one of my Korean friend (live in Gwangju) told me, lets have a cup of coffee at DropTop! My mind was @-@! Ok that name is quite weird! I wonder why the founder choose those words despite so many other words!ㅋㅋㅋ

DropTop is one of the best cafe in Korea as it received many awards in 2012, one of the award is Grand Prize Franchise Cafe Section at Korea Economic 2012, Korea Customer Confidence Representative Brand.^^ Apart from that, DropTop cafe is different from any other brand! Why I said its different??! O-o Anyone who had been to this cafe would like to answer?? :P The answer is DropTop is the only cafe in Korea that express its interior features based on each regions! On their web, there are some of photos of their cafe theme according to regions. One of the design that captured my eyes most is Gyeongju Hwangnam Store located in Gyeongju City which is famous for Hanok! For more information about this cafe and their signature product you may visit here.





p/s: Anyone knows Jun Ji Hyun (lead actress from Man Come from the Star)? She's ambassador for this cafe ^^! This cafe also appear in few Korean Drama like Lee Soon Shin, You are the best and Pretty Man! I wish to go to this cafe again someday when I visit Korea! ㅋㅋㅋ

Source: http://cafedroptop.com/n/en/src/main.php





No comments:

Post a Comment