Sunday, January 10, 2016

Throwback#Places: Dongdaemun

Hi Everyone!^^ How was your DAYS so far in this NEW year?? Busy?? I wish everyone have a FANTASTIC days!ㅋㅋ Brand NEW year, I was extremely BUSY for the pass few DAYS!! I did my BEST to finish all my WORKS before get ready for my TRIPS! DOUBLE trip for this YEAR!ㅋㅋ 

After TIRING days, finally the DATE will coming soon! Wee ^^ Few more DAYS to heading to airport!! ^^ Just like LAST year, its DOUBLE trip too during JANUARY, but at least there is enough GAP in between! However this YEAR... really CLOSE to each other! I hope I'm ABLE to stay FIT after my WINTER trip for my NEXT trip! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Looking back at my WORLD mapping stop, always makes me MISS Korea so much! However I'm still NOT sure when I can COME back..... Too BAD! I felt SORRY for my Korean friends, some of them kept ASKING me when I ll VISIT them again.. Hmm maybe SOMEDAY! ^^ Since I miss KOREA so much, today I would like to VIEW one of PLACES I stop by during my VISIT there! 

PEOPLE says, the BEST places you have to CHECK out once you TRAVEL to NEW area is their MARKET! So TRUE! I AGREED with that, because their market will show HOWS their DAILY LIFE is!ㅋㅋ In Korea, there are many MARKET you can VISIT. In SEOUL itself, they have some SEPARATED MARKET like fish market,NORYANGJIN Market,NAEMDAEMUN. market is a place where you can find GLASSES, SOUVENIRS, CUTLERY, and etc!!ㅋㅋ As well DONGDAEMUN, where a place you can look for FABRICS, CLOTHES. HOWEVER do you know that DONGDAEMUN also FAMOUS for TOYS and STATIONERY whole-seller market?? 

Basically its a HEAVEN for KIDS!ㅋㅋㅋ Why I said its a HEAVEN for KIDS??? At first I have NO idea too about THIS! All I KNOW is DONGDAEMUN is a MARKET where you can purchased CLOTHES or BAGS for CHEAP price!ㅋㅋㅋ While strolling ALONE in SEOUL, I decided to STOP by at DONGDAEMUN because I was HUNGRY and my cousin says that there is a HALAL TURKISH fast food dinning there! I have a NICE lunch there even though I have to WAIT for few HOURS before that restaurant start OPERATING!! 

While waiting it's OPEN,  I strolling around, just to kill my TIME.ㅋㅋ Then I saw an ALLEY where there are soooo many TOYS!!! I said WOW!! Heaven for kids!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even I'm OLD enough for TOYS, I felt like wow my CHILDHOOD DREAM came true!ㅋㅋ LUCKY I'm NOT living in Seoul! Or else I CAN'T imagine how my ROOM would be!!ㅋㅋ Apart from that lucky that I TRAVELED alone! If I travel with my FAMILY and we accidentally found that area I  might BLOW up there! My nephews and nieces might TROUBLE us! Those kids will wanna STAY and asking BUYING many toys for THEM!ㅋㅋㅋ







p/s: I took some PHOTOS there but I think I accidentally DELETED it! ㅠㅠ All I can do is DOWNLOAD it from the internet.ㅋㅋㅋ For THOSE who have KIDS, DON'T tell me I DIDN'T warned YOU!ㅋㅋㅋ If you think you are ABLE to stop your kids LUST, you may BRING them here, if NOT, better bring THEM to other PLACE! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For more information and direction about this area visit here.

p/s: I will be away maybe for 2 weeks! Hope you guys enjoy reading my entry! Have a great day guys! ^^

Sources: http://www.korea.net/NewsFocus/Travel/view?articleId=129433

Photos Credit: dramatomy.com 
                        Koreaherald.com
                        english.visitkorea.or.kr
                        jerlene.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Emeset 4mg Tablet has a place with the class of antiemetics. It is utilized regarding sickness, just as vomiting, brought about by clinical therapies, such as medical procedures, chemotherapy, and radiation. The tablet impedes the chemical serotonin from delivering in your gut and your focal sensory system.

    ReplyDelete