Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Korean Restaurant Review # Malaysia: Ko Hyang

These DAYS its been TOUGH days for me! Quite BUSY! SORRY for a bit LATE  new entry! I've been THINKING what TOPIC should I write about for this WEEK! Then I remember about KOREAN Restaurant Review! ㅋㅋㅋ WHY I choose this topic?? its SIMPLE, because ALMOST everywhere I go I KEPT seen them! ㅋㅋ


Anyway here we GOES, during my SECOND trip on last MONTH, I saw many KOREAN as well KOREAN RESTAURANT at KOTA KINABALU. Seen it makes me CRAVING for KOREAN FOOD!! However DUE to some RESTRICTION like HALAL issue, LIMITED time, I CANNOT go to the RESTAURANT. Maybe SOMEDAY I will go, if I get another CHANCE to VISIT Kota Kinabalu AGAIN!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back to my TOPIC for TODAY, KO HYANG Restaurant. What is Ko Hyang??Simply a Korean NAME??ㅋㅋ Try to GUESS what is it?? NO answer??O-o ㅋㅋ Ok, ok I will let you guys knows then. KO HYANG is actually a Korean WORD, it means HOMETOWN! This restaurant NOT only proved their QUALITY on their NAME but also from their CUISINE itself!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ko Hyang start their BUSINESS in MALAYSIA on 2008. This restaurant OFFER variety of MENU that really FAMOUS in KOREA. ^^ Plus ONE of the BEST aspect is they DIDN'T use MSG seasoning in their MEAL! ㅋㅋ Apart from that, have anyone of you went to Lotte World in Korea? or anyone WATCH Korean Drama, FULL HOUSE?? Remember there is ICE RINK in that drama? Same goes to here, IN FRONT (level below of the  restaurant (Sunway Pyramid) there is ICE RINK!ㅋㅋㅋ So while ENJOYING KOREAN FOOD, remind me of that DRAMA scene :P

At MALAYSIA, so far it have 5 BRANCH of Ko Hyang! I've BEEN to Ko Hyang ONCE, the location of Ko Hyang that I went to is at SUNWAY PYRAMID.  At that TIME I BROUGHT my little BROTHER to go with me. He's NOT a FAN for KOREAN FOOD and kind of PICKY EATER but when we were THERE he finish EVERYTHING in his BOWL!ㅋㅋㅋ You can CHECK their MENU selection here








p/s: Don't ASKED me which ONE is the BEST! As you GUYS know I'm one of FANATIC fan of BULGOGI, so for sure I will SUGGEST that! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had Bulgogi Bokem. I DIDN'T have the PHOTO of my DISHES as my OLD phone NO longer working! So I just DOWNLOAD from the net. ㅋㅋㅋ  


Photo Credit: kohyang.com.my
                       calvin-myjourney.blogspot.com
                       jessytheklchic.com
                       iamthewitch.com
                       thisismiraee.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment