Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Seasons: Cherry Blossom 2016

안녕 하세요 여러분! Hi everyone! How do you do??
I'm quite BUSY finishing all my JOB these days but I'm NOT as busy as ANYONE who LIVE in KOREA!ㅋㅋㅋ We all know what is like living in HECTIC schedule DAILY! With their 빨리 빨리 CULTURAL, its must be tiresome~ Anyway despite of BUSY schedule they FIT in, I think I'm such a LUCKY person here as many of THEM sent me CHERRY BLOSSOM photos all across KOREA! Well NOT from EVERY provinces,ㅋㅋㅋ but I think those PHOTOS from 5 DIFFERENT area is WONDERFUL enough to be SHARED here! Those PHOTOS were taken in SEOUL, DAEGU and GYEONGGI-DO. FINALLY I got some  PHOTOS from my favorite SPOT, GWANGJU! I MISS that CITY so MUCH!ㅠㅠ  NO need to keep babblingㅋㅋㅋ lets the PHOTOS speak for you!~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ























p/s: As SPRING seasons starts, there are many FESTIVALS happening in KOREA, if any of you PLAN to VISIT Korea soon during this SPRING seasons, you can CHECK here and hitting those PLACES for your EYES FEAST!~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the SCHEDULE of cherry blossom start BLOOMING but we knews that THIS year cherry blossom blooming EARLY!

p/s: Another FRIEND sent me CHERRY BLOSSOM photos TODAY! She was at YEONG DEUNG PO CHERRY BLOSSOM festival, Yeouido. For those whose in Korea NOW you can VISIT this~ This festival START from 4 April to 10 April 2016. ^^

p/s: For all my Korean FRIENDS who sent me PHOTOS this time, I HEART YOU GUYS!~

Source: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_6.jsp?cid=1985915
             http://busanhaps.com/2016-nationwide-cherry-blossom-blooming-date-forecast/

Photo Credits: My Korean Friends
             

No comments:

Post a Comment