Friday, April 1, 2016

Trend: Heart Shape sign???

Oh its APRIL! Time flies so FAST! It's the most CHARMING period in KOREA and JAPAN now as CHERRY BLOSSOM start BLOOMING everywhere! How I WISH I get a CHANCE to seen and touch this with my own HANDS!! ㅠㅠ Miss the CHANCE last time!~ Well for TODAY I'm NOT writing about it though ㅋㅋ because so far I got NO photos of it! ㅠㅠ So what TOPIC for today is???

We all know that KOREAN have many QUIRKY charm to SHOW off their AFFECTION publicly. I'm NOT talking about those KISSING or HUGGING part ㅋㅋ! DON'T get me WRONG!ㅋㅋㅋ What I'm talking about is by using their HAND GESTURE. Sometimes we FOUND it WEIRD to see they ACT such CUTE for taking PHOTOS or VIDEOS isn't it?? SHIFT away all your WEIRD thought!ㅋㅋ You might think it WEIRD but in their MODERN cultural its just to SHOW how ADORABLE they are ㅋㅋㅋ. Long time ago, we might see how they make a HEART SHAPE to show off their affection right?? It's HARD to put it into words, so PHOTOS serve you the BEST isn't it?? ㅋㅋㅋ  

These DAYS they are more ADVANCED. Compare to the OLD way to show HEART SHAPE recently they use NEW sign??ㅋㅋㅋ However the OLD sign to show HEART SHAPE is still EXIST and people WON'T think its WEIRD these days.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This HAND GESTURE been spread WORLDWIDE though and NOT only ASIAN knows how to DO it ㅋㅋ. WESTERNERS celebrity also COPY this too! I FOUND it FUNNY but hey its a WAY to EXPRESS your FEELING! ㅋㅋ so WHY would you CARE what OTHERS think??ㅋㅋㅋ

Nowadays we SEEN a lot of KOREAN celebrity taken PHOTOS with a sign using TWO FINGERTIPS, at first seeing it I wonder what DOES it means?? I UNDERSTAND this sign is like "KA-CHING, KA-CHING"! ㅋㅋㅋ MONEY sign! Then I thought ahh of COURSE those thinking about money ㅋㅋㅋ but when I saw KOREAN KIDS doing the SAME sign I was like?? HUH DON'T tell me their oldest TEACH their KIDS for being MATERIALISTIC at this AGE??? O-o As I was CONFUSED I start to ask my KOREAN FRIENDS about it!ㅋㅋㅋ  

Their EXPLANATION makes me LAUGH at MYSELF!ㅋㅋㅋ It's COMPLETELY cross with my own THOUGHT! ㅋㅋㅋ That HAND GESTURE is actually a HEART SHAPE!! I DO it by myself and still CONFUSING by it!ㅋㅋㅋ until one of  my KOREAN FRIENDS laugh at me and have to DRAW me the HEART SHAPE at the FINGERTIPS!ㅋㅋㅋ Only then I get the MEANING! ㅋㅋㅋ I was like WHAT??LOL!! Below are some PHOTOS KOREAN celebrity/artist snap their PHOTOS with the HEART SHAPE sign!











p/s: Shall we take SELFIE with this POSE too??ㅋㅋㅋ

Souces: My Korean Friends

Credit Photos: onehallyu.com
                        dramafever.com
                        popdust.com
                        mostlikedtags.com
                        kpop-mad.com
                        kenh14.vn
                        entasia.net

1 comment:

  1. What in the world is taylor swift doing on here

    ReplyDelete