Sunday, November 27, 2016

Seasons: Winter is CALLING!~ First SNOW Seoul~

Finally WINTER seasons officially STARTS in SEOUL!! Wee ^^ YESTERDAY, snowy start FALLING and its was SATURDAY, many people went OUT. ㅋㅋㅋ I CHANGED my PROFILE and COVER photos at my SNS since WINTER mood is ON!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Some of my FRIENDS been asking WHERE I am now!ㅋㅋㅋ Of course I'm NOT there!ㅋㅋㅋ However I guess I'm LUCKY enough to get a VIDEO of FIRST snow falling for this seasons from a GOOD friend who LIVE there.~~ ㅋㅋㅋ SEEN it REMIND me of my FIRST time TOUCHING snow and let it SHOWER on my face!~Even though it was NOT in KOREA, that FIRST SNOW experience finally makes my DREAM come TRUE!ㅋㅋㅋ I'm LIVING in a very HOT country, where we DON'T have 4 SEASONS. Since I was a KID I love WATCHING movie or drama around CHRISTMAS as most of it will show SNOWY scene and WONDERED myself  "WHEN will I get a CHANCE to hold those SNOW with my bare HANDS, NOT only watching from TV?"ㅋㅋㅋ Finally that DAY came to ME!~~ㅋㅋ DON'T dare to DREAM HIGH and make sure that ONE day you will TURN your DREAM into REALITY!! If you CANNOT enjoy it for a LONG period, SHORT time is enough I guess!ㅋㅋ If you asking me HOW was it?? Well it's VERY cold, since I'm NOT used to it!ㅋㅋ Anyway this ENTRY just to share FIRST SNOW with you and makes you DARE to DREAM like me! DREAM HIGH, it's NOTHING wrong! SOMEDAY you will FIND a WAY to make it into REALITY! (For those who HAVEN'T seen SNOW in their LIFE yet)!~~ 


P/s:  READERS,I hope you guys ENJOY this SPECIAL GIFT from me!~ ^^ For a GOOD Friend of this VIDEOTHANK YOU so much!~~ You know who YOU are!~~  

Video Credit: My Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment