Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Throwback#Places: Gwangchigi Beach (Jeju-do)

Hi EVERYONE, its been a MONTH I MISSED writing here..ㅠㅠ Been so BUSY with my little brother WEDDING I CAN'T find a good TIME to put my WORDS. Here I go AGAIN ^^. Anyway I hope all of YOU are in the PINK of HEALTH!~

Lets THROWBACK my LAST visit to KOREA, its on 2014.. Almost 3 YEARS ago~I KNOW, I know it's been a WHILE but I've got many PHOTOS to REMIND me about it.ㅋㅋ I AGREE with this phrase "A PICTURE SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS" that's why I really LOVE taking many PHOTOS!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

During my 3RD visit to KOREA, once I landed at INCHEON I was rushed to GIMPO airport to catch my FLIGHT to JEJU Island. From SEOUL to JEJU-DO its takes ONLY an HOUR by AIRPLANE. There are many DOMESTIC carrier that you can CHOOSE with an AFFORDABLE ticket price. Mine, was ASIANA Airlines. It was a very PLEASANT journey, even I'm might be the only FOREIGNER in the flight. ㅋㅋㅋ

The FIRST place I VISITED in JEJU is GWANGCHIGI beach. Maybe some of you NEVER heard this beach before isn't it? O-o I believe MOST people visited SEOBJIKOJI while in Jeju, at first I PLANNED to visit SEOBJIKOJI too however I got LOST!ㅋㅋ END up I FOUND out this beach. At that time I have NO idea the NAME of the BEACH though.ㅋㅋㅋ After few YEARS I discovered the NAME after read someone POSTING on the internet!ㅋㅋㅋ

As NOT many people known this beach, so here I will REVEAL this UNDERRATED beach. This spectacular beach LOCATED near  to SEONGSAN sunrise peak. This RARE beach is unique as its have many GREEN rocks ALONG it, and guess what; during LOW tide it ALLOW you to WALK far into the OCEAN!However while Im THERE the TIDE is NOT that LOW, it does NOT allow me to walk ALONG it ㅠㅠ. I just snap some of PHOTOS though. Below are some PHOTOS of GWANGCHIGI beach, hope you guys enjoy the PHOTOS!~  






p/s: For THOSE who like to SPEND time at NOT touristic area in JEJU, and wanna RELAX you can CHOOSE this beach~

No comments:

Post a Comment