Sunday, March 2, 2014

Unknown: My Star! It's over ㅠㅠ

Finally it's over! ㅠㅠ Owh I'm so sad ㅠㅠ!! I wish I can stop the time!!!ㅠㅠ
I believe some of you might wonder what am I talking about right??? ㅋㅋㅋ No worries, this statement have NOTHING to do with my relationship!! We were still doing great! ^^ Thanks that we were living in this modern era! Even we live 4502 kilometers away, internet connection makes it possible for us. ^^ ㅋㅋ

Then what am I talking about?? Anyone wanna make a wild guess??Anyone??? ㅋㅋㅋ Ok let me give you guys some clue. ㅋㅋ It has related with the topic! ㅋㅋ!! These days Kim Soo Hyun have been popular world wide! His latest drama "My Love From Another Star" really captured people heart!! This is not his first drama that make my heart melted though!ㅋㅋ I've been his fans since I first saw him in Dream High few years ago. ㅋㅋㅋ However his latest drama just over ! Owhh I miss him!! ㅠㅠ

At first my cousin asking me, who is this guy?? He seems new actor and not really famous. I told her, even he's not popular, his acting skills is the best than any popular actor at that time!People might think that I'm bias since I like him??? ㅋㅋBut I was right!! ㅋㅋ Ok, why don't you guys just surf his name?? He is "King of CF" in South Korea!! ㅋㅋ. He even get casting offers from Singapore and Indonesia these days?? ㅋㅋㅋ  After seeing how his passion in his drama, movie he deserved what he gets now! ^^ I hope he will get new drama soon so that I can see him again!!ㅋㅋㅋ

Back to my topic, is he's my star?? Hahah! Of course not!I guess when my boy friend read this, he might faint?? get very jealous! LOL!! I can imagine how his face! ㅋㅋ. Well, Yes I like him but in reality its impossible for me to get to know him close!ㅋㅋㅋ  so my dear boy friend don't worry I'm just a fan of Kim Soo Hyun, but YOU are my star!^ㅅ^ You put your name in my heart! ㅋㅋㅋ




p/s: Thank God! that You just live in another country not in another star! ㅋㅋㅋ. Everyday when I see the sky I kept saying to myself  " we were distance but we were living in the same sky". ^ㅅ^ Owh for those who didn't watch the drama, 빨리(hurry up)! watch it online!! ㅋㅋㅋA very Nice drama! ^^

Photo Credit: dramaload.ch


No comments:

Post a Comment