Thursday, February 27, 2014

Places: Songdo Park

For those who keen about sports, I believe some of you already aware of Asian 2014 Games isn't it?? Asian Games is one of the biggest and most well known international sporting events in the world! This 17th event will be held soon at South Korea.

Most of you might wonder why I brought up this event in my entry right?? ㅋㅋㅋAm I one of the athlete?? Hahha! Of course NO!!ㅋㅋ This event will be held at Incheon and what is the relation between Incheon and Songdo Park??O_o Songdo Park is a new city under Incheon Metropolitan City. Songdo Park were build as an inspired of NYC central park. This city were build as international city.

For upcoming 17th Asian Games, Songdo Park will be the hub for media and broadcasting center. This city had its opening on August 2009. However not many people know about this place even locals!ㅋㅋㅋ Perhaps after Gangnam Style been popular world wide, people start recognized this place?? ㅋㅋㅋ. Psy shoot some of his music video at Songdo Park but don't ask me which area of Songdo Park! It is because this place is HUGE!!!!ㅋㅋㅋ

I've been to Songdo Park with my Seoul friend during my last trip. Since its his first time, we were kind of lost!! ㅋㅋㅋ We kept snap pictures there and our stomach starts sing a song!ㅋㅋ My friend searched about seafood restaurant before we went here however we can't find it!! We kept walking back and forth! ㅋㅋ We try to use naver map, google map but still can't find it!ㅋㅋㅋ

After 1 hour, we about to gave up! Starving, tired and have no idea where to go! At last we decided to look for last time! If we can't find it, that's it! We going to eat somewhere around Seoul!Grr.. Finally we found a Fish restaurant! Phewww! Its not seafood restaurant we were looking for but at least its Fish house?? Meaning I can eat it! ㅋㅋㅋ

We had our lunch or can should I call it dinner?? ㅋㅋ. You can refer to this entry for the pictures of our meals (lunch).  Anyway Songdo Park is a nice place to be with your love one. Strolling around can be tired however the environment is more relaxing and its not crowded. ^^ Here below are some of photos we took while we were there. ^^











p/s:  A day trip here would be nice! ^^ I wonder how does its looks like during winter?? ㅋㅋㅋ I went here during autumn, should I coming back??? O-o Songdo Park can be reached by subway, INCHEON LINE 1, get off at Central Park station. ^^

Sources: http://www.incheon2014ag.org/en/Promote/News/Detail/149
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incheon
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songdo_Central_Park

No comments:

Post a Comment