Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Coffee Addicted: Espresso Cafe

Before this I reviewed about Roti Boy right? Place that I start to get addicted to coffee while I'm in Korea!ㅋㅋ Today I'm gonna review about next coffee brand that I've tried! Well this coffee shop is just a small cafe at downtown Gwangju. I forgot to snap picture of their cafe name though ㅠㅠ

However I did snap their coffee cup!ㅋㅋ If I'm not mistaken they stated their brand on it.ㅋㅋㅋ This cafe located at downtown Gwangju, but I can't give a correct direction to this cafe as we also found it accidentally.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

After dinner, me and my Korean friend were walking back to our guesthouse, then we spot the cafe. ㅋㅋㅋ We stop by to grab our coffee! My second coffee for today! ㅋㅋ We had latte ^^. Even the cafe is very small, the interior is nice! ^^

While we waiting barista brew our coffee, we snap some pictures there! So here some pictures of the cafe!





p/s: The latte were not bad and staff were friendly too! This cafe is privately own not franchise.ㅋㅋ   Sometimes trying coffee at small cafe like this is good too and their price is cheaper but taste good! ^^         

No comments:

Post a Comment