Monday, November 3, 2014

Places: Hard Rock Cafe Seoul

Some travelers simply travel from one point to another without thinking of having something to bring back home, because they think that's just a waste of money!!However I believe some of you are collectors  don't you??ㅋㅋㅋ  Whenever I travel I love to buy something as small token and not only for myself, I include entire families!ㅋㅋ Some of my friends were shocking seen my gifts list! They was like "what is this?? Are you sure you are buying for your family members? or you were buying as you running business??" ㅋㅋㅋ

Due to some reasons, some people find its hard to travel as they got lots of commitment but that didn't stop their passion for collecting coins/currency, stamps,fridge magnet or key chain from all over the world!ㅋㅋㅋ Even they cannot go for traveling sometimes their close friends or family members collect those items for them. ^^ While extreme collectors items don't mind to spend their money for their passion like collecting items from establish brand such as Hard Rock Cafe, Starbucks or Planet Hollywood.

During my Korea 2012 trip, one of my friend who love to collect stuff from Hard Rock Cafe were really frustrated when we found out that Hard Rock Cafe Seoul been closed down. We read on the internet that there was Hard Rock Cafe Seoul in Itaewon but when we reach there, someone told us they no longer operate their business!ㅠㅠ

However there is good news for Hard Rock Cafe lovers!!^^ One of my Korean friend told me that they were back in business and re-open! Wee ^^ For new outlet, they open it at new big shopping mall in Jamsil! I guess some of you might wonder where is that? Heard about Lotte World before??! Yes its within that area! It's inside new shopping mall called Lotte World Mall.

Hard Rock Cafe Seoul just re-open on last October. For more information about it you may visit here. You can take subway to Lotte World via LINE 2 and stop at Jamsil station.










p/s: For those who love to collect Hard Rock Cafe collection, what are you waiting for?! ^^

p/s: What you can look for in Hard Rock Cafe? They were famous for their T-shirt! Some other item are fridge magnet or key chain.  

Sources: https://www.facebook.com/HRCSeoul
               My Friends

Photo Credit: Hard Rock Cafe Seoul Facebook
                       Kingdo Home
                       My Friend
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment