Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Seasons: Bye Bye lovely Autumn!

November starts, meaning its about a month left before we say Hello to new year again! Time flies so fast! Autumn will finish soon and white winter will come along. A year ago, I've been to Korea alone for the first time during autumn, even its already a year, those memories still fresh on my mind like it was yesterday!^^ Same date this year I was sitting at office all the time, busy with so many works and document!ㅠㅠ Owh I miss Korea so much and how I wish to get away soon!ㅋㅋㅋ Even I'm not at Korea for this autumn, I'm such a lucky girl as some of my Korean friends sent me photos of lovely autumn foliage! Here are some of it! I hope you guys enjoy it! ^^~



























Photo 1-3       Jeonbuk, Muju
Photo 4          Olympic Park
Photo 5-8       Anyang City
Photo 9-12     Seoraksan 
Photo 13-20   Mudeungsan Park
Photo 21-22   Namseoul University
Photo 23-24   Seoraksan


p/s: Too much??ㅋㅋㅋ but its just lovely! ^^ Till we meet again wonderful autumn! ^^~

Photo Credit: Babydragon
                      Song Gyeong-Min
                      Rose Lee
                      Park Seungsik
                      Jin
            





No comments:

Post a Comment