Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dating Tips : Is it true that most KOREAN GUYS are short tempered???!! O-o

For those Korean Drama Fanatic fans, I believe we all aware that most KOREAN GUY in Korean drama been portrayed as a short tempered person isn't it?? However in reality is it true?? Did KOREAN GUY always complaint and having sort of cheeky traits?? As a person who had experienced in relationship with KOREAN GUY, I would say that its NOT true.ㅋㅋㅋ Some of you might say LOVE make me blind and ignored those traits in KOREAN GUY?? Well Ok let me give you some more examples. ㅋㅋㅋ Yes I'm once in relationships with KOREAN GUY, but I'm also having few KOREAN GUYS as a GOOD FRIENDS! ㅋㅋㅋ

While I'm in Korea, I met almost all of my Korean friends including guys.ㅋㅋㅋ Of course different person have different personality! However there is ONE particular COMMON trait in every of them!ㅋㅋ This COMMON TRAIT, I found in every of my KOREAN GUY friends!ㅋㅋ You might wonder what is it right???ㅋㅋㅋ I will tell you later.ㅋㅋㅋ Most of my Korean guy friends don't mind going shopping with me, even for few hours! ㅋㅋ They will go along with me plus help me asking what kind of this or that!ㅋㅋㅋ Lucky me! ㅋㅋㅋ

Some guys don't like to walk around so much isn't it??ㅋㅋㅋ They prefer drive instead of walking but in Korea, its normal for walking around and taking public transport rather than driving!ㅋㅋ While I'm outing with them, we walk around for few hours from one place to another! Even its tiresome they NEVER complaint or get mad at me! ㅋㅋㅋ There is a time where we go back and forth yet they DIDN'T ask why we kept walking at the same area!ㅋㅋㅋ

Did KOREAN GUY patient enough to wait for you?? Well some are very patient and some are NOT. ㅋㅋㅋ so that's I can't said its COMMON TRAIT in KOREAN GUYS.ㅋㅋ KOREAN GUY whose really taking care of their SKIN, they don't mind waiting for you! In fact when they need to get ready sometimes they even take more time than GIRLS do!!ㅋㅋㅋ Plus they NAGGING so much if a GIRL didn't care much about their BEAUTY!ㅋㅋㅋ Funny isn't it??ㅋㅋㅋ 

Then what is the COMMON TRAIT between KOREAN GUYS?? O-o It's their TUMMY!!ㅋㅋㅋ Most of KOREAN GUYS that I'm hang out with, they don't mind waiting for me, walking for few hours, going out for shopping or window shopping, they are NOT SHORT TEMPERED in simple matters  as what been portrayed in KOREAN drama though.ㅋㅋ However they tend to be SHORT TEMPERED when they HUNGRY!ㅋㅋㅋ  We all know right that most KOREAN love to eat but many of them super slim or looks fit! ㅋㅋ In order to be happy while outing with KOREAN GUY make sure to eat with them first or when its time to eat, stop over and having your meal before continue your lovey dovey DATING session! ㅋㅋㅋ  




P/s: If  KOREAN GUY treat you for your meal while outing together, treat them COFFEE or DESSERT later ^^ I just write this topic based on my own experience, some of you might have completely different stories! or Am I always LUCKY all the time?? ㅋㅋㅋ

Photo Credit: dramabeans.com 
                       koalasplayground.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment