Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Film/Drama Location: Avengers (Age of Ultron)

Long time ago a friend of mine asking me, why I choose to go to Korea for few times and what really captured my heart there?? Many would says people isn't it?? Yes I agreed! However FIRST thing is you need to know what are the motivation for you to go some new places ㅋㅋㅋ. For me I fell in love with Korea for its SCENERY before goes to people.ㅋㅋㅋ For scenery, one question that come to people mind, how I know those beautiful places when I'm NOT even visit those places yet? ㅋㅋ Its because of their movie or drama! I believe many people fell in LOVE with South Korea because seen such beautiful scenery in Korean film or drama.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Well I've got so many film or drama locations that I can reveal on my blog. However for today I choose to reveal about Mega blockbusters movie that currently on air, hit all around the globe. It's Avengers: Age of Ultron.ㅋㅋㅋ Did anyone watch it???  Why I choose this film?? Am I their hardcore fan?? Well, I did read some comic when I was a kid but somehow I'm not a fan for Marvel comic series ㅋㅋㅋ Then why I choose this film??ㅋㅋ Like what I said before film location!ㅋㅋ

Avengers: Age of Ultron had been shooting in various places around the world such as in Italy, New York, Bangladesh and certain places in England. For Europe countries and metropolitan city like New York its NOT a surprise for shooting some huge international film scene because we seen it in lots of other mega blockbusters movie.ㅋㅋㅋ However for Asia metropolitan city, Tokyo, Beijing or Hong Kong are on the top list for shooting places!! Finally, its a time to break those Asia top list shooting places record! ㅋㅋㅋ

Now we get a chance to see new metropolitan city with this new Hollywood movie!! Wee ^^ Congratulation for Korean! SEOUL had been selected to be a place for shooting this exciting movie! There are few location in Seoul that been snap in the movie. Too bad that I didn't watch the movie yet! ㅋㅋ Lucky me, some of my Korean friends tell me about the location and been googling myself for it! ㅇㅅㅇ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so below are some of the location scene around Seoul for Avengers: Age of Ultron











p/s: Don't ask me the name of each scene places (in Seoul) ㅋㅋㅋ because yes those places quite familiar with me but I don't know what was it NAME! ㅋㅋㅋ Curious to know more?? Why don't heading yourself to South Korea then~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Sources: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3050093/How-Koreans-paid-2-5m-costs-makers-Avengers-Age-Ultron-make-sure-Seoul-look-good-ultimate-product-placement.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avengers:_Age_of_Ultron

Photo Credit: hanshostel.net
                      koreaobserver.com 
                      galleryhip.com
                      forums.sherdog.com
                      jdmillercreator.wordpress.com
                      dailymail.co.uk
                      koreatimes.co.kr
                      atlasofwonders.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment