Monday, September 14, 2015

Life: Can Koreans survive WITHOUT smartphone??

These days it is COMMON to see people with their SMARTPHONE, sometimes not ONLY one but TWO smartphone per person!ㅋㅋㅋ Do you guys KNOW when smartphone era BEGINS?? Which COUNTRY start this PHENOMENA??O-o Smartphone STARTS early 1990 in The STATE but at that time they DIDN'T call it as smartphone, they call it as PDA PHONE.

Then when it EXACTLY starts??Anyone knows?? O-o FIRST smartphone that been RECOGNIZE world wide is somewhere around 1999, in JAPAN. These technology had been SPREAD OUT around the world and here WE ARE, LIVING in smartphone ERA!^^ It's START in Japan, so what is the RELATION of smartphone with KOREA?? O-o I think MOST of you heard SAMSUNG right?? Samsung is ONE of the BEST producing smartphone FIRM in the WORLD! Samsung also known as the MOST BIGGEST company in Korea, NO. 1 COMPANY!ㅋㅋㅋ

Back in KOREA, there is SAMSUNG CITY which is SUWON. Anyone knows SUNGKYUNKWAN UNIVERSITY?? Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU) have been RELATED to SAMSUNG since 1996, and on 2006 they have established PARTNERS for the Advancement of Collaborative Engineering Education. Their LIBRARY is FAMOUS for ONE of MOST ADVANCE library in Korea! I wish SOMEDAY I will get a CHANCE to visit there! ㅋㅋㅋ Next, anyone been to EVERLAND?? Do you know that EVERLAND theme park is actually POWERED by SAMSUNG too? ㅋㅋㅋ I've been there ONCE, nice theme park but I NEVER get a CHANCE to play as I'm SICK! ㅠㅠ Too bad..

 Back to our TOPIC, what LIFE would be if LIVING in KOREA WITHOUT a SMARTPHONE?Some says they can SURVIVE it but somehow I DOUBT that!ㅋㅋㅋ while I was in KOREA I saw MOST of KOREAN really DEPEND on their SMARTPHONE!ㅋㅋ Be it Samsung, I phone, LG or any other brand, their EYES constantly LOOKING at it!ㅋㅋ Do you think Korean knows DIRECTION fully?ㅋㅋNOTHEY NOT!! ㅋㅋㅋ MOST of THEM will SEEK DIRECTION via their smartphone!ㅋㅋㅋ If they WANNA try something NEW, most of them NORMALLY will look at REVIEW of RESTAURANT or CAFE via their SMARTPHONE first BEFORE trying!ㅋㅋㅋ Apart from that, they normally LOOKING at their smartphone for KNOWING their SUBWAY ROUTES, STATION, TIMING and etc!ㅋㅋ DO YOU THINK THEY REALLY CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT SMARTPHONE?? Let me know your OPINION regarding this ISSUE?^^



p/s: I am LIVING in MALAYSIA, I've EXPERIENCED few DAYS WITHOUT my SMARTPHONE as its NOT working! ㅠㅠ Well I did SUFFER because of it,ㅋㅋ but after FEW DAYS I think I can MANAGE it :P However if I LIVE in KOREA and my SMARTPHONE NOT working, I guess it might DRIVE ME CRAZY!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

p/s: Don't be so SURPRISED if you see a 할머니 (Halmeoni) or 할아버지(harabeoji) looking at THEIR SMARTPHONE in KOREA! They are OLD but many of THEM are very SMART, HIGH EDUCATED with ADVANCED technologies, perhaps they are BETTER than YOU!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartphone
             http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungkyunkwan_University
             http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung

Photo  Credit: o2.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment