Monday, September 28, 2015

Cultural/Traditional Games: Ddakji (딱지)

Is there are any of you ADDICTED to ORIGAMI?? Why I said "Origami" and what does it RELATED to our TOPIC today??ㅋㅋ Well I'm NOT interested to make a GROUP for origami CLASS session here as I'm NOT good at it!ㅋㅋㅋ However the GAME that I wanna talk about here is RELATED to ORIGAMIㅋㅋ DDAKJI (딱지)is one of the MOST POPULAR games among KOREAN since LONG time ago. 

I try to LOOK for the FACT of when did it get STARTED but I FAILED to FIND it.ㅠㅠ I FOUND a FACT about it but it was NOT clearly STATED as well the author DIDN'T shows any EVIDENT to SUPPORT it..Despite of giving WRONG information here I guess the BEST I can do is NOT revealing about the FACT!ㅋㅋㅋ  As I'm LIVING in ASIAN country, I FOUND out that MOST Asian countries SHARED a bit SIMILAR games to ONE another!ㅋㅋㅋWhat a SURPRISED!ㅋㅋ I CAN'T believe it at first, but its TRUE! ㅋㅋ My CLOSE friend who LIVING at KOREA said they play the SAME games, what a SMALL world!ㅋㅋㅋ

For DDAKJI, I think at my country we DIDN'T play this game ㅠㅠ(During my childhood, I never saw anyone play this but I'm NOT sure late 1998 years on wards).ㅋㅋㅋ We have SIMILAR games but we use PEBBLES! However my KOREAN friends says they have that VERSION too!ㅋㅋ The BEST part is ONE of my GERMANY friend also said the SAME things!He DOES played well with my NEPHEWS when he COMING OVER!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ok for ASIAN countries to SHARE it I think its COMMON isn't it?? But EUROPE?? 대박!(Daebak) INTERESTING!ㅋㅋㅋ Back to OUR topic, ddakji. DDAKJI can be PLAYED at ALMOST ANYWHERE whether INDOOR or OUTDOOR! The ONLY things that NEEDED when to play is DDAKJI itself. 

WHAT is DDAKJI?? Ddakji is a THICK FOLD PAPERS where it consist at LEAST 2 FOLD PAPERS. I know you guys seems CONFUSING right?? ㅋㅋ Well its kind of TOUGH to explain it to all of you!ㅋㅋ Ok why NOT see VIDEO below :P This video will SHOW you HOW TO MAKE DDAKJI! There are few WAYS to make ddakji but this is the SIMPLE one.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


SIMPLE isn't it?? Didn't have COLORFUL PAPERS?? No WORRIES!ㅋㅋ For ddakji its UNNECESSARILY using colors papers!ㅋㅋㅋ You CAN use ANY papers even OLD NEWSPAPERS!ㅋㅋJust make SURE the SIZE and STEP is CORRECTㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are some other WAYS to make it, you can CHECK it out at youtube! ㅋㅋㅋ There are few MORE videos there. ㅋㅋㅋ WHATS NEXT?? HOW TO PLAY IT??O-o I guess some of you might watch RUNNING MAN a lot DIDN'T you?? ㅋㅋYes they have so many GAMES. Ok Im NOT going to explain what Running Man is all ABOUT here!ㅋㅋㅋ However for those who DIDN'T get a CHANCE to WATCH the episode of Ddakji University Challenger ORGANIZE by Running Man, you can WATCH it below. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

                      



p/s: INTERESTING games isn't it?? Make some DDAKJI yourself and START playing with your friends now! ㅋㅋㅋ This GAME can be play by ANY AGE.ㅋㅋ DON'T feel OLD enough to play it! Just like any other TRADITIONAL games, age DOESN'T matter :P  Wanna KNOW who WON the FINAL between the BATTLE of DDAKJI University Challenger organize by Running Man, watch RUNNING MAN episode 197!ㅋㅋㅋ

p/s: Still DON'T get it how to make DDAKJI even you WATCH the video??ㅋㅋㅋ Well REFER here then. ㅋㅋㅋ

Sources: http://littleseouls.blogspot.my/2011/08/how-to-make-your-own-ddakji.html

Video Credit: Jinjin Origami
                       Shazely Jr.

Photo Credit:pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment