Thursday, October 15, 2015

Life: KOREAN had their FIRST KISS at a very YOUNG age?? O-o

Raising a kid is NOT simple as you THINK! You might think that you can EMBRACE them all the time. However there are TIMES where they will drive you CRAZY with their MISCHIEVOUS behavior. ㅋㅋ You guys might WONDER why am I saying this and if I had RAISE one?ㅋㅋㅋ Well for the time being I DON'T have any nor raising. Yes I do have MANY nephews and nieces but they are NOT the same as raising our OWN!

I love BEEN around them even SOMETIMES they drive me CRAZY!ㅋㅋThey just a KID, always PLAYFUL yet charming on their own WAYS, every ONE of them! I’m sure WE were like that too during our CHILDHOOD isn’t it?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ O-o Back to our TOPIC, Korean had their FIRST KISS at a very YOUNG age??!! What is the RELATION between this TOPIC and RAISING a child??!ㅋㅋㅋ

Every PEOPLE/SOCIETY has their very OWN ways to RAISE their CHILD. Some are SEEMS very MEANS or strict, some are very PLAIN or people might think did they raise a kid or simply IGNORED them?? ㅋㅋ Since I LOVE to watch one of KOREAN Variety SHOW, SUPERMAN RETURNS, I guess some of you know this PROGRAM isn’t it?? I saw EACH of them have their own WAYS to RAISE their kids but at ONE point all of them have COMMON or similar action raising their kids.

To DISCIPLINE a kid is NOT an EASY job! Yes we must LOVE them but sometimes we also NEED to PUNISH them when they do WRONG DOING! However after PUNISHING them you NEED to make them feel WARM and SAFE around you again!! From the PROGRAM I saw how KOREAN PUNISH their kids but at the SAME time make them to LOVE you MORE! INTERESTING isn't it?? The SIMPLE way is KISSING. Kissing kids is NORMAL. Like me I love to KISS my nieces and nephews too!ㅋㅋㅋ However SMOOCHES a kids on their LIPS is UNCOMMON action at MY COUNTRY!! Over here we HARDLY saw it! I’m NOT even SEEN any of my SIBLINGS doing that to their CHILD!ㅋㅋ

Most Korean KISSES their child all the TIME too, but they KISS on kids LIPS. COMPARE to here at MALAYSIA, most of US kiss kids on their CHEEKS! We know that KIDS sometimes ACT in mischievous ways as to get our ATTENTION isn’t it??Some of their mischievous actions may LEAD to parent BLOW UP!ㅋㅋ When parent blow up normally they will PUNISHING their child. If you see how Korean TRAINING their child, I guess some of you might SPEECHLESS!ㅋㅋㅋHowever, one of their GOOD ways to TEACH their child is NEVER to BEAT them EVEN they did WRONG! Does it MEAN just to LET them go?? Of course NOT!ㅋㅋㅋ   

If we SAW how most Korean PUNISHING their child when they did WRONG, sometimes we felt like did it WORKS?? Will they LISTEN?O-o Sometimes we FELT like it’s too STRICT! ㅋㅋㅋ However we saw from the SHOW its WORKS! Sometimes I WONDER is it really works?? Or for the SAKE of PROGRAM so they simply ask kids to BEHAVE or perhaps SHOWER them with GIFT???ㅋㅋ Well ONE of important FACT is, kids DON'T know how to LIE, so I think they did OBEDIENT! ㅋㅋㅋ


Even if Korean PARENT punish their kids, at the END we saw that kids were ATTACHED to their parent a LOT. ㅋㅋ   Apart from KISSING, most of them offer HUGS a lot too! This TWO ways seems to be very EFFECTIVE to DISCIPLINARY kids. No WONDER most of Korean KIDS seems OBEDIENT too much isn’t it?? ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe SOME of us didn’t BELIEVE it right?? I did some more RESEARCH by READING on PARENTING blog, and books as well WATCH parenting videos. I found out that its TRUE!! Some of GOOD ways to get CLOSE with KIDS and make them obedient is by KISSING and HUGS them a lot per DAY!ㅋㅋㅋ. I guess that's WHY we can see that many Korean kids WELL BEHAVE around their OLDEST!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



p/s: Even if kids been PUNISHED for WRONG DOING, make sure to HUG and KISS on their lips as to create more BONDING with them! SOMEDAY if I have MY own, I would LOVE to try this too!~ ^^   

p/s: For THOSE who have KOREAN as LOVER, you DON'T own their FIRST KISS.ㅋㅋㅋ Their PARENT did! :P

Sources: http://www.creativechild.com/articles/view/50-ways-to-love-a-child#page_title

Video Credit: KBS world

No comments:

Post a Comment