Friday, December 25, 2015

Dating Tips: What to EXPECT when you are DATING a KOREAN GUY??

2015 will LEAVING soon, everyone were BUSY to FINISH their annual leave at my office! Lucky me, ( I've been working in ANOTHER sector) we are ALLOW to finish our annual leave before 31 January 2016! Wee ^^ On LAST weekend I was on SHORT getaway and enjoyed it so much!! Since I was AWAY I didn't get a chance to write, well actually I'm just LAZY!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ However I force myself to write LAST entry for year 2015!ㅋㅋㅋ

I keep looking for a NICE topic to write about, ASKING few of my Korean friends but I got NO good suggestion!ㅠㅠ I kept READING and somehow this TOPIC pop up to my mind.ㅋㅋㅋ CURRENTLY I'm NOT dating any KOREAN guy but yes I have EXPERIENCE for having KOREAN guys as my LOVER so I think I'm QUALIFIED to write about this TOPIC isn't it???ㅋㅋㅋ Why I choose LOVER instead of  BOYFRIEND?? O-o For me that TYPICAL word can be with ANY guy as a FRIEND ㅋㅋㅋ compare to LOVER. We all know that many KOREAN guys are being POLITELY or NICE. This is because of their background, MANNERS.

For those who NEVER had any SPECIAL relationship with Korean guy, this might CONFUSING you.ㅋㅋㅋ DON'T simply fell head over heel seen how GOOD they TREAT you!!ㅋㅋㅋ There are  some DIFFERENT when any KOREAN guy treat you just as a FRIEND or a SPECIAL one. It's HARD to explain. However few POINTS below might make you UNDERSTAND. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Having a KOREAN lover is just the SAME like having ANY other guys (RACES) as LOVER!! DON'T  expect them to be so ROMANTIC just like in KOREAN DRAMA!ㅋㅋㅋ Some might be so lovey dovey but some might just typical guy who FORGOT your BIRTHDAY or SPECIAL day between BOTH of you!ㅋㅋㅋ Disappointing?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's the REAL fact! When I was with him, we DO celebrated OUR 100 days but I'm the ONE make it SPECIAL for us. ㅋㅋㅋ For other SPECIAL occasion we hardly celebrate since he forgot and we were in long distance relationship, but lucky me he REMEMBER my BIRTHDAY!ㅋㅋㅋ

Expecting him to CARRY my bag AROUND when we meet?? Well when I FIRST meet him, TRUE he DID this!ㅋㅋ CARRY my bag around until I ALMOST left my bag with him!ㅋㅋㅋ However after a while, this NO longer happening.ㅋㅋ We both CARRY our own bag when we travelling together. While we buying stuff, sometimes I NEED to ask him to CARRY for me!ㅋㅋ Sound like typical guy isn't it?? ㅋㅋㅋ There are times he OFFERED to bring my STUFF too.Apart from that, there are times when I just went out with my Korean GUY FRIEND, and he CARRY all my shopping bags! About  this I think DEPEND on that GUY himself.ㅋㅋㅋ.. Your Korean LOVER might a type of CARRYING all your stuff or just an ORDINARY Korean guy friend will did this to you.~

What about PAYING when having meals?? Many KOREAN GUYS pays whenever they went OUT with their LOVE one but again NOT 100% Korean guys doing this. For this factor, I think DEPEND on the guy SITUATION or PERIOD you been together. Yes I had a Korean guy friends who PAID all the TIME when I WENT out with them! I was like, hey CAN you GIVE me a CHANCE to pay for you at least ONCE??!!!! (BOTH  just my ORDINARY guy friend) ㅋㅋㅋ so again this DEPEND on that GUY himself!

LAST but NOT least is COMMUNICATION. Ok about this, so far my PREVIOUS lovers are a types of KEEPING IN TOUCH with me ALL the TIME,ㅋㅋㅋ so basically we BOTH let each other know what HAPPENING now, next and share almost EVERYTHING together. Before I had Korean lovers, I'm a type of NOT care much if he TEXT me or CALL me EVERYDAY(with non Korean lovers). However after I had KOREAN LOVER, I'm CHANGED! ㅋㅋㅋ I become a PERSON who expect KEEPING IN TOUCH all the time!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



p/s: This entry will be the end entry for 2015! I know its Christmas TODAY , for those who celebrate it, HAPPY CELEBRATING to you! (People might wonder why I didn't wish them with normal greeting during Christmas isn't it?? Well I have personal reason for that. ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway like I said HAPPY CELEBRATING for all readers who celebrate it ^^. Happy holidays to everybody too! Till we meet again on 2016!! May 2016 bring more happiness to all of us! Peace ^^


Photo Credit: lovingkorean.com
                      mypinkkorea.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment