Monday, September 23, 2013

Guideline: Item MUST BRING around at Korea

Did you guys check out my blog wallpaper?? How was it?? Is it nice? Thank you so much to my friend for spending some time making it for me :D Really appreciate it! ^^ Do I have to mentioned your name here?? Hahhah, you know who you are! :P

Anyway in some previous posts, I did mentioned to all of you about " 5 worth item  and 6 special stuff you need to get at Korea right?? However I never write about Item you MUST BRING around at Korea isn't it? For today I decided to write about it. :D

This entry were dedicate to South East Asia people and to Muslim travelers. As Korea is one of Tiger country, their hygienic system is similar to western countries or most of developed countries. Most of their public toilet didn't equip with normal bidet faucets. However their public toilet were the cleanest I've seen compare to any other countries!!^^

As Muslim, hygienic practices is very important. For more information check it out here. Since there is no normal bidet faucet at public toilet, I guess its hard for Muslim and South East Asia (SEA) people as most of us using water to clean our private part. We can use stones or paper too but it is the BEST to use water. In this modern era, who use those right?? unless you were in desert or some remote area! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYou can check about it here.

In order to avoid uncomfortable situation, I suggest Muslim and SEA people to bring an empty bottles around as well few pack of tissue. When I was at Seoul for the first time, I'm kind of having culture shock about this, luckily I didn't throw away my empty mineral bottle!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! So I used it and always carry it inside my beg. This two item is the MUST BRING item while you at Korea. ^^





p/s: As you can see the last picture is one of the example of Korean public/home toilet, it have bidets faucets but its sort of modern/digital?? I'm also not sure the correct word for it! Hahah!! ^^~~ Those bidet faucets use some sort of button. (see on the right of toilet bowl) it have some sort of button, but all was written in Korean! LOL! The button includes for hot water, normal water and dryer too!! Hahah! Too savvy technology! For that no wonder most of their public toilet were the cleanest compare at any other countries!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sources :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_hygienical_jurisprudence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cleansing

Photo Credited: jenstreasures.net
                         news.bbc.co.uk
                         mrsbidet.com
                         reneeinsk.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment