Friday, October 4, 2013

Guideline: Preparing for my Korea 2013 trip!

Time flies really fast! Weee^^ finally its October! :D I'm counting my days!! I'm so excited plus nervous, everything in between! ^^~~ Its around 3 weeks before I fly to Soul of Asia! Seoul ^^ Most of my Korean friends telling me that I'm fully prepared but I guess I didn't prepare any???! Hahah!!

I'm also kind of blur about it? or perhaps I'm prepared too much??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Well about language barrier, I do worry about it, I did study a little bit but most of my Korean friends were comfortable speaking in English with me so at the end they learnt a lot compare to me! Hahah!!

How should I overcome my nervousness then?? My trip will be coming soon?? ㅠㅠ Any suggestion?? Anyway today I will show what I am prepared for my trip. Some of you might use another guide references but I choose to use those books below: 






p/s: Too many books?? Hahah well I'm not bringing all to Korea though, I just bring lonely planet ^^. Good book as it stated how to go from one place to another plus transportation fares, transportation schedules and etc. (I don't know why some of my pictures like that) LOL!! Anyway do my handwriting looks mess?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


No comments:

Post a Comment