Saturday, February 15, 2014

Guesthouse: Hongdae

Before my Korea 2013 trip, I am so stressful as I need to figure out all information by myself!. Slowly I making new Korean friends from Interpal. At first they were teaching Korean to me, and from there we start develop friendship. ^^ I have few Korean friends who really help me a lot for my trip. ^^

Some were searching for a guesthouse for me, as well helping me to figure out about transportation system, and etc. For Seoul there are too many guesthouses, it makes me @_@!! I don't know how to choose it!!ㅋㅋㅋ As I'm travel alone, I need to find a very safe place! As when travel, normally I will going out early and going back very late at night!

After looking for a good guesthouse with nice accommodation, reasonable price and near to subway station. Finally I make a decision! My friend suggest to me to stay at May Guesthouse. This guesthouse were really near to subway station and not really crowded with pub or bar. I refused to stay around those area because relatively there are lots of people but when people get drunk we can't predict what will happen right??

May guesthouse were located in Mapo-gu. The nearest subway station is Hapjeong Station. At first its quite hard to find the guesthouse as it's already dark and the map I have is quite simple. ㅋㅋㅋ I got lost for a first time! LOL Luckily I kept asking people and at last guesthouse staff pick me up after a call from ajushhi. ㅋㅋㅋ

The guesthouse were cozy and it also provide breakfast everyday. ^^ The staffs were very friendly even though at that time all staffs were guys. ㅋㅋㅋ I heard one of the staff resign and his replacement is a girl.Recently, I have contact the owner of the guesthouse, he said they just moved!! Their guesthouse were no longer at Hapjeong area instead in between Hongdae. The subway station for their new location is Sangsu Station (LINE 6)  For more information you may refer it here here. You also can contact them through Facebook by visiting this. For those who has kakaotalk or LINE, you can add them MAY guesthouse.









p/s: I enjoyed my staying at May Guesthouse and would like to recommend it to travelers. ^^ A very safe and fun place! I get a chance to know many new friends too here and we still kept in touch! ^^


Photo Credit: May Guesthouse Owner






No comments:

Post a Comment