Friday, May 16, 2014

Trip 2014 with LOVE: Day 3 Part 1

For the third day, we woke up very early as we agreed to join a tour for seeing sunrise with the others. ^^ We get off to see the sunrise at 5:10 a.m ^^ It was breezing and turn to be cold!ㅠㅠ We walk in the group of 15 people and all of them were Korean, I'm the only foreignerㅋㅋ. However I talked to my room mate and sometimes talked to my boyfriend.ㅋㅋㅋ It takes about 20 minutes walking from guesthouse to the place to see the sunrise. ^^

We didn't hiking Seongsan Ilchoolbong, but we went near to the sea shore where Seongsan Ilchoolbong is the back ground. :) We take some pictures here on our second day! ^^  Seeing sunrise with someone we love is a nice experience! ^^* All of us also try to snap pictures we jump up to the sky with sunrise as the back ground, but we were failed!ㅋㅋㅋ

On the way back to the guesthouse, we stop by at canola field and took pictures ^^ If it was during daylight we have to pay for it!ㅋㅋ Then we heading back to our guesthouse. He prepared for our breakfast ^^ Simple breakfast but isn't he's nice? ^^*ㅋㅋ After we finish our breakfast we went to Udo. From ferry terminal to Udo took around 30 minutes. We arriving at Udo around 10:30 a.m. We decided to cycle around Udo.^^

It was fun but for me quite scary, because this is my first time riding bicycle in the main road.ㅠㅠ Back home I never riding bicycle at the main road and its been so long since my last ride! Yes I rode bike last year in Yeouido but its in park so its totally different! Seeing buses, lorries,cars and motorbikes sharing the same lane with me makes my heart beat fast!ㅋㅋ

I can't finish our cycling throughout the island because I was so scared and I didn't trust myself!ㅠㅠ We fight little bit while cycling!ㅠㅠ However at last we turn back and cycling towards the place we rented it. I felt guilty but I can't imagine if we still ride the bicycle and something happen! More over I saw dogs chasing each other ahead of us!ㅋㅋ I'm very scared of dogs.ㅠㅠ

After we return our bike, we walked to some part in Udo and we finish our Udo trip with a nice coffee, brownie and peanut ice cream. ^^ People says if you go to Udo, peanut ice cream is a MUST! We had it and it was yummy!^^


My room mate ^^











p/s: Stay tune for Day 3 part 2! ^^

Photo Credit: Ahn Jeong Eun


No comments:

Post a Comment