Saturday, May 10, 2014

Unknown: Short Note

Hey everybody!! I'm back!!
How are you guys doing?? I hope all of you doing great! ^^ Anyway sorry for the late update, I've back home about two days ago but I'm not feeling well so I just rest. Today, I felt better so I decided to write! ^^ However I'm not sure what topic I should write!? ㅋㅋㅋ My body is here but as if my soul still wandering at Seoul?? ㅋㅋ Owh I missed Korea so much! I miss him so much! ㅠㅠ

I think before start writing I should list down the topics first! For my 2013 trip, I haven't finish write about it too!! ㅠㅠ For this couple trip we learnt a lot from it! I will write some guide line for couple traveling soon! ^^ We were happy travelling together and wish to travel together again in the future! ^^  


p/s: Till then stay tune for more update! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment