Monday, May 26, 2014

Trip 2014 with LOVE: Day 4

After having so much fun in Jeju its time to leave!ㅠㅠ I'm not sure if I will able to come to Jeju again someday. Lovely place, so many precious moment here. ^^ We check out little bit early as we have to go to Jeju-si from Sagye-ri. We took bus but I can't remember the exact time from Sagye-ri to Jeju-si as we were quite sleepy ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe one hour??ㅋㅋ

Our flight were at 12:55 p.m but we have to stop by somewhere as I wanna buy souvenir ㅋㅋ. We look for the souvenir but we can't find it.ㅠㅠ At last we decided just to go to the airport as for sure there must be a souvenir shop in airport. ^^ Even though people will think its quite expensive for buying souvenir at airport but I'm not sure when I will visit Jeju again, for sure I wanna bring back something as small token. ^^

When we reached airport we heading to departure hall first and there I saw one shop!  We go inside the shop and found out there is cute key chain. Wee ^^ Perfect choice! I take out the list I prepared earlier and start counting! ㅋㅋㅋ My boyfriend quite surprise when he saw me took so many key chains! ㅋㅋ Well I have big families and many friends, its unfair if I buy just for certain people. ㅋㅋㅋ

I told him to count key chains for me as I just take it and put inside basket. ㅋㅋ I need 40 pieces! I wanna buy something for my nieces and nephews however there are not many choice there so I think better buy something for them in Seoul. There is one staff keep talking to us and were surprise when she discovered my age! She didn't believe it!ㅋㅋㅋ She told me I don't look as my age, I look younger! Owh very nice compliment! ^^ ㅋㅋ  She ask about my boyfriend age and told us that I'm looks around my boyfriend age! ㅋㅋ Very funny but I enjoy it!^^ 


We had our quick lunch at airport. Just bread (빵) as we were rushing! Then I saw another shop! ㅋㅋ so I told him I wanna go inside. ㅋㅋ I end up buying some fridge magnet there!ㅋㅋ When he look at it he told me why I bought it. Well I don't have good explanation to him ㅋㅋ, souvenir??! ㅋㅋ Then we were running to check in our flight! ㅋㅋㅋ This time we take Lee Min Hoo flight! Did Lee Min Hoo own commercial airlines? ㅋㅋ Kidding, he just an ambassador for Jeju Air. ^^

Jeju Air were slightly small compare to Aseanna but its better as we sit next to each other! ^^ During one hour I just looking at my panel window while he's sleeping! Yes my boyfriend is a heavy sleeper! Whenever we take bus or subway he can sleep even for few minutes!ㅋㅋㅋ When we about to landing there is turbulence! It was scary!ㅠㅠ Luckily the pilot landed it professionally. Hats off to the pilot! ^^


Then we took subway and look for a guesthouse in Seoul. We decided to stay somewhere around Euljiro sa-ga. After we check in we go out to have our dinner and strolling around! ^^ Its quite cold but we were starving! ㅋㅋ I decided to introduce him to Malaysia cuisine as I found out that there is Malaysian Restaurant somewhere at Seoul. The restaurant located at Sangmyung University Entrance. We took subway and take bus to the place. 

We were first customer for that day!ㅋㅋㅋ I wish to had "Nasi beriyani" but for that day they have no stock!ㅠㅠEnd up I had rice and "ayam masak merah" (chili chicken)?? I don't know how to explain it in English!ㅋㅋ He had rice and "asam pedas ikan tenggiri" ok! I have no idea what to translate it in English! ㅋㅋㅋ My boyfriend also tried "belacan"! which I never had entire of my life! ㅋㅋ The owner of the restaurant asked me where did I got the information about their restaurant. I told him that I got it from Korean Tourism Organization (KTO Seoul webpage) 

We enjoy our cuisine and the owner gave us "bubur jagung" (sweet corn porridge) Malaysia dessert as service by them. ^^ I took some pictures of the restaurant and told them that I will write about them here. They were happy and looking forward for it! ^^ I will write about it in other entry. ^^ After finish our dinner, we had our coffee! Finally I had a taste of Kim Soo Hyun coffee! ㅋㅋ Angel in-us coffee! Then  we decided to go back to our guesthouse as too tired! ㅠㅠ













p/s: Owh he bought me a teddy today as my belated birthday gift! ^^ Lovely!ㅋㅋ 

No comments:

Post a Comment