Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Guideline: Towel

For those who ever visit Korea, I'm just curious, did you guys experienced any culture shock once arrived at their guesthouse or motel??! Why am I saying this?? O-o Did their accommodation is too bad or mess??ㅋㅋㅋ Don't get me wrong! As far as I know Korea is one of the MOST cleanest country and having a GOOD reputation in lodging service I've been to! so what culture shock I'm talking about then??? O-o

It's their TOWEL!!ㅋㅋㅋ All of you must be wondering why out of blue I chosen this topic right? ㅋㅋor is it too personal topic??ㅋㅋㅋ Don't think the other way!ㅋㅋ While traveling, towel is one of necessary item to bring along, yes normally every guesthouse, or motel they will provide guest with towel however sometimes it's beyond our expectation!ㅋㅋ That is one of reason I always bring my travel towel for my trip!ㅋㅋㅋ ^^ Ahh I guess some of you might wonder why I didn't mention hotel right? well I'm back packer traveler so I don't like to stay at fancy or luxury hotel while travelling ㅋㅋㅋ

I've been to many guesthouse or motel in certain country but I never experience this! Normal size for towel is between 76 cm x 152 cm however towel that's I've seen at their lodging is really small!!! ㅋㅋ At first I wonder, ok maybe this is their face towel??!! So I went to search for bath towel, maybe its inside closet?? I've see none of it though!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I was thinking of asking at the front office but then I realized, I think I miss something! Ahh, they used small towel!!ㅋㅋ That's why at every room they provide about 4-6 small towels even the room is only for two person! ㅋㅋㅋ Their towel is very small, not even can cover your private part well! ㅋㅋ ^^~ sorry guys today's topic might be a little bit inappropriate?!ㅋㅋㅋ

Ok enough about that!ㅋㅋ My point is if you are UNCOMFORTABLE with small towel, PLEASE BRING your OWN towel before travelling to Korea! You were lucky enough if you had room with ATTACHED bathroom! If you had to SHARE shower room with others I think you might had BIG TROUBLE then! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




p/s: This entry mainly focus for MUSLIM/MALAYSIAN travelers or anyone that feel its uncomfortable for showing their skin too much. ㅋㅋㅋ

Photo Credit: fabric s-textiles.com
                       teacherjennie.com
                       samanthafromme.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment