Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Throwback# Places: Gwangalli Beach ^^

It's Autumn, thinking of hitting the beach? Why not??! ㅋㅋ Maybe some might think "its cold, why would going to the beach??!" Well I'm not finish my sentence yet ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't suggest you to go and swim at the beach! ㅋㅋㅋ What am I saying is strolling along the beach at night will be fun especially with your love one. ^^*

There are many beaches you can choose in Korea, to walk side by side with your love one; but I personally suggest Gwangalli Beach, at Busan. Why Gwangalli beach??O-o I believe many of you know how spectacular Gwangalli Bridge scenery at night!^^ Plus if you are lucky enough, counting stars while strolling along the beach would be MOST MEMORABLE moment!^^

I've been here a year ago with my Ex bf, it was nice walking side by side even if it was too cold! (its in autumn) ㅋㅋ. Apart from strolling we also playing fireworks too. ^^ I don't, because I'm too scaredㅋㅋ but he played!^^ He also told me that many people visiting Gwangalli for playing firework with their love one. Many Korean couple come here and play firework together. Yes I saw many Korean couple here while we were there. ㅋㅋㅋ 

Gwangalli beach is located at Suyeong-gu, Busan. Famous with fine sand, 64 m wide, and 1.4 km long. This beach have been undergone a water cleaning program and now it attract many fisherman. You also can prepare raw fish dishes here. For those who love sashimi, they can try to fishing here. ㅋㅋㅋ If you come over here during day, you can try and enjoy many sport/water activities but of course with fees charges. ㅋㅋ








p/s: Perhaps you should list this activity to do with your love one when you were in Korea? ㅋㅋㅋ

Sources: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264250

No comments:

Post a Comment