Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dating Tips: Korean guy is the MOST ROMANTIC GUY part 2

It's been a year! Finally the date arrived, even though we were NO longer in relationship however that memory still stick on my mind like it was yesterday!ㅠㅠ Sometimes we wonder how could it be?? People says LOVE is blind but I guess its not true, its just people were blind. ㅋㅋㅋ Sometimes we tried to deny it so hard but we can't help it, the feeling of falling in LOVE. We can lie others but we never can lie to ourselves.ㅋㅋ

Before this, I once wrote about is it true that Korean guy is the most romantic guy on earth?? As I said, it depend on that individually not the nationality. We also can never measure how romantic person is as every of us have different preference. Maybe for some people, a guy who cook for his girlfriend/ wife is romantic (as portray in Korean drama a lot!) but some felt its ordinary action as sharing duty is normal these days. ㅋㅋㅋ

Next is, in certain Korean drama scene, some guys like carrying their girlfriend/ wife bags when they going out but in real life can you really see this?? or its just simply from the script?? ㅋㅋ I'm not sure about others but my ex DID ㅋㅋㅋ, I never asked him to carry my handbag but he simply told me to give my handbag to him until at one point I almost lost it! You can read it here. ㅋㅋㅋ

Another romantic gesture, how about walking their girlfriend home?? Well Korean guys were taught to be politely since they were kids, this is normal for them.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not NECESSARILY between lovers, why I said this?? Its through my own experience or maybe I'm lucky?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

During my 2013 trip, as I arrived at Seoul quite late, and since I was too tired, I forgot my exit so I simply exit the nearer door! I walked but I couldn't find my way to the guesthouse! I used same path everyday while I'm at Seoul, ironically I lost!ㅋㅋI found a guy waiting for a bus, so I asked for direction. Thank God he can speak English well! ㅋㅋㅋ He asked around as he also have NO idea which way we should go, we kept walking until I saw a landmark and remember the way!ㅋㅋ I told him I remember it now and thank him for his help but he refused to walk away instead kept walking with me until I reached in front the guesthouse!ㅋㅋ Isn't it funny? I DON'T know him, we were STRANGERS but he told me its dangerous for a woman to walk alone at night, so he walk me home! ㅋㅋㅋ

Do you think all of those actions are romantic in your eyes and makes Korean guys scored more compare to others? ㅋㅋㅋ  For me its because of how they been brought up!ㅋㅋㅋ not about their nationality ㅋㅋㅋ because any guys from any nationalities also can do that too! ^^





                     


p/s: Ok my Ex score more in my eyes as he love to serenade for me!ㅋㅋㅋ However that's because he has talent and there are so many guys out there have that talent too! Again not about their nationality but because his personality/individuality.ㅋㅋㅋ

p/s: A song, that he wrote and compose personally for me!ㅋㅋㅋ Sorry I can't show his faceㅋㅋㅋ but I hope you guys enjoy it! ^^ I think after this I should look for a guy who can play piano?? :P ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ahh I guess I better look for someone who always be there for me through thick and thin ^^

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is part of a four-part series of tips for smart people. The others are: list of dating sites in usa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    The other day I invited you to...

    >>> Meet Bob Here! <<<

    and I saw that you did 'meet Bob'

    BUT...

    You may have missed getting your free chapter?

    I understand...the page was kind of long and it was EASY to miss.

    So...right to this note...

    I am attaching the first chapter of...

    The Woman Men Adore and Never Want To Leave

    Now...

    We're being stinkers because once you've read the first chapter...we think you'll want the rest:-)

    >>> Download Yours Here <<<

    I'm excited for you to have this because Bob maps out... how men think! ...and...When you understand their thinking process

    You'll understand your man's very weird behavior.

    See...you might already suspect...

    What a guy REALLY wants...and what he says...are two different things!

    Bob will show you how you can use that nugget of information to your advantage.

    >>> Find Out How To Understand Your Man Here <<<

    Enjoy!

    (Gabriel Alexander)


    ReplyDelete