Thursday, April 16, 2015

Transportation: Subway LINE 9 extended Phase 2

For those who have been to South Korea, I guess some of you might be surprised seeing their subway system don't you??ㅋㅋㅋ Anyone who been there with travel agent might not have to worry; as there always bus taking them everywhere. However for someone who is free spirit like me, taking public transport is always come first on my mind whenever going for travelling!ㅋㅋㅋ

Of course, my first time seen their subway routes; my eyes suddenly wide open! O-o ㅋㅋ Seen a very complicated subway map make me and my friends have a second thought! ㅋㅋㅋ Hmm maybe we make a wrong choice for coming here Free and Easy, reading subway map already make us terrified! ㅋㅋ Well when it come to theory (fact) and practices (experience), of course we felt its not going working for us, but since we already there, why not give a try?! ㅋㅋ so we did ^^ After two time rides, we already master with it! Wee ^^ Experience always the best teacher in everything!

After that, I NO longer feel worry whenever I travel to Korea!! Even though I'm alone, I'm master at it and can travel anywhere in Seoul like local! ㅋㅋㅋ You can read some of my experience travelling there alone in My Korea Trip Journal !^^ I even guide some of my Korean friends while riding subway! Isn't it funny?? ㅋㅋㅋ My last trip to Korea is on last spring, which is a year ago.. ㅠㅠ I always missing Korea but somehow I don't know when I can come back to Korea, maybe someday I will come over again!ㅋㅋ I hope my Korean friends won't miss me so much :P ㅋㅋㅋ

Distance doesn't stop us to still keeping in touch, even though its been a year; many of my Korean friends updated me with almost everything that happening in Korea!ㅋㅋㅋ or I also can read about it on the internet! ㅋㅋㅋ On March 28, they informed me that subway LINE 9 extended phase 2 already open for public!LINE 9 routes is from Gaehwa station to Sports Complex Station. For new routes it starts at Sinnohyeon in Gangnam to Sports Complex Station.

What is the different between this new LINE 9 extended subway to normal subway??  For normal subway when we have to transfer, we just go along the path by seen the color on the wall isn't it? There is NO gate to enter the path. However for LINE 9 extended phase 2, before you enter it path, you must touch your card on the GOLD machine, this machine will allow you to enter but didn't charge you any.

Another benefit of riding this LINE 9 extended route is you can save your time more compare riding other subway. From Gangnam area to Gimpo Airport it will takes you only within 30 minutes, which is save 20 minutes! More convenient and fast isn't it??ㅋㅋㅋ  For further information, you may refer it here.


Routes for LINE 9

Subway machine for fare charges

LINE 9 Transfer get through machine





Subway Direction according to Color
code

p/s: Above are some photos was taken at Jonghabwondongjang station (Sport Complex Station)  of LINE 9 new routes


Sources: http://www.metro9.co.kr/eng/features/ab_merit01.jsp

Photo Credit: My Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment