Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Throwback#Places: Busan Lotte Department Store Observatory

Whenever I saw about Busan on TV, its remind me of my good time there.~ Known as seafood paradise in Korea yet there are some more attractions that might be off from prime spotlight! ㅋㅋㅋ When someone said about Haeundae or Gwanggali beach, people will automatically knows its about Busan. However if you mention about Lotte Department Store Observatory, people might need some time to think where is it??ㅋㅋ We all know that Lotte Department is one of the biggest shopping store across South Korea isn't it? but is every Lotte Department have it own Observatory deck?? O-o

There are 35 stores of Lotte Department nationwide. Among those, Busan Lotte Department or known as Gwangbok is the FIRST branch that been build by sea-side. Anyway I'm NOT interested to talk about the shopping mall because for me most of shopping mall is quite similar from one to another. ㅋㅋㅋ Since I have a very limited time to explore Busan, I didn't stop by at the shopping mall instead I go to it observatory deck! ㅋㅋ ^^

For local this observatory deck is known as 'Sky Park' in Busan. Don't get confused with another Sky Park ㅋㅋㅋ, another famous Sky Park in Korea was located in Seoul. (I will write about it in different entry, as I've been there too!) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^^ I've been to Busan Sky Park during daylight, so each corner of it showing different side of Busan! ^^ From main observatory deck I can see Nampo-dong as well Jalgachi Market. On the other side I saw Youngdusan Tower and the most beautiful scenery is Busan Harbour with the bridge.~

Apart from that, in this observatory deck; for those who missed a chance to go to Namsan Tower to click your pad lock, you can do it here! Wee ^^ Well I didn't click any pad lock at this observatory deck as well at Namsan Tower though. ㅋㅋ For me just click pad lock in hearts is enough! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lets my photos speak more than my words! I had a video too but its too short! ㅠㅠ Hope you guys enjoy it! ^^








p/s: Anyone who come over with kids, this place also provided a small park for kids to move around! ^^ However I don't snap it photos! ㅠㅠ

Sources: http://www.trazy.com/spot/2247/Lotte+Dept.+Gwangbok+Observatory+%EB%A1%AF%EB%8D%B0%EB%B0%B1%ED%99%94%EC%A0%90+%EA%B4%91%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%90+%EC%A0%84%EB%A7%9D%EB%8C%80

Photo Credit: english.visitkorea.or.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment