Thursday, June 4, 2015

Trends: Ulzzang vs Kawaii Make up??! O-o

Koreans were known as very particular about beauty and well being. For them SKIN and IMAGE is the MOST important aspect in daily life! That’s why either Korean girl or guy really worries if someone came to them and telling ahh I see some wrinkles. It’s like a nightmare for them!ㅋㅋㅋ Having a good skin that flawless and bright is NECESSARY for them, and this also creates some such double standard in their mind setting.

However today I’m NOT going to talk about what double standard meaning is regarding to this issue, let’s talk about something else!ㅋㅋㅋ For those who get a chance to go to Korea, I believe many of you saw Korean girls have flawless skin isn’t it?? That’s make many of us jealous right? However is it real?? I mean their beauties?? O-o

Well, actually lots of them had knife on their face!! Some of my Korean guy friends said those are plastic beauty!ㅋㅋㅋ (Korean girls, I hope I don’t offended you) but that’s really what I heard from some of Korean guys.ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway I’m NOT interested to talk about cosmetic surgery though, I mean not in this entry.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For today I just wanna talk about how to differentiate between Korean and Japanese girl through their make up style!ㅋㅋㅋ

If we saw on TV most of Korean girls artist make up themselves as NATURAL as they can and that’s make me wonder, did they really had some make up or not??! ㅋㅋㅋ  While I’m in Korea, there are few times were I got a chance to share a room with Korean girls, and while travel abroad too. Seen with my naked eyes, their face (without make up) somehow makes me said, ahh their skin is as NORMAL as any of us!ㅋㅋㅋ I mean some really have good skin and some are not, regardless nationalities its depend on our GENES! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Some of them asked me this, are you surprised to see us?? I was like!!?? Huh??! ㅋㅋㅋ They said make up did it, it hide any of scars or whats ever. Seen how they make up themselves makes me shocking my head!!ㅋㅋ I was like wow! 대박 (Daebak)!! I even don’t know how much their steps are!! Their make up bag itself looks like taken about 10% of their suitcase space!!ㅋㅋㅋ I can’t imagine myself like them!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

For foundation, some applied 5 based??! Ok I’m NOT good to explain about those! ㅋㅋㅋ I’m such a very simple person, and I don’t like to draw on my face so much! ㅋㅋㅋ Ok, lets get back to our topic! How to differentiate a Korean girl and Japanese girl?? KOREAN girls tend to make up themselves as DEWY and BRIGHT skin with STRAIGHT eyebrows. For lips, most of them like to put on RED color lipstick which make this is the MOST IMPORTANT features!ㅋㅋㅋ For cheek they will just let it looks natural WITHOUT any blush on.  

On the other hand, JAPANESE is completely different!ㅋㅋㅋ JAPANESE girls normally focus more on SOFT and MATTE skin. I don't know how to explain it though!ㅋㅋ They also love to APPLY blush on their cheeks as its important FEATURES for their looks. For lips they will finish with lighter PINK/ GLOSSY lip color. For more understanding, why not just look at photos below.Let their photos speaks! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(KOREAN/ ULZZANG)





                                       (JAPANESE/KAWAII)





                           
Ulzzang Tutorial

                           
Kawaii Tutorial

P/s: For me, I don't know which one I follow ㅋㅋ Well I just apply make up as I pleased ㅋㅋㅋ I don't mind about it though. As long no ones come to me and said, ahh you looks old than your age! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :P Readers choose which one suit you the best!~


Photos Credit: miss17february.com
                        pinterest.com
                        pamcakewithsweetsyrup.blogspot.com
                        care-tags.org 
                        pinitgallery.com 
                        asian-makeup

Video Credit: beautifymeeh
                       Rindi Antika

No comments:

Post a Comment