Friday, November 30, 2012

Places: Welcome to Everland! A magical World of adventures and excitement!!

During weekend most of Korean love to enjoy or spent their time at theme park.The most biggest and famous theme park at South Korea is Everland, where it was located at Yongin, Gyeonggi Province. Everland is operated by Samsung Everland which is one of subsidiary of Samsung group.

Everland can be divided into five attractions which includes Global Fair, American Adventure, Magic Land, European Adventure, and Zootopia. For more Everland information, please visit their site:              


  Everland Resort              

As South Korea is a four seasons country, Everland also change according to four seasons. They also add up Halloween as one of their theme. For the time being, I only went there once. I went to Everland on Spring, so the whole of Everland were covered up with flowers! I really love the flower scent and its ambiance ^_^. I saw one of my favorite flowers for the first time over there! If only I could bring back those Tulips!!! ^^~

However, during my visit I am not feeling well. Due to fever I couldn't enjoy any games, end up just sit on the bench and took a lot of photos!! My two travel mates enjoy those games. For those who plan to visit Everland, you guys should ride on T-Express. Everland T-Express is the 6th longest wooden coaster in the world at 5838 feet!! I guess if I'm riding this that day, I might get a heart attack!! hahah 







p/s: Anyway, Everland is one of must visit attraction if you plan to visit South Korea. This theme park is for everybody, bring your kids, parent, friends, partner to enjoy it together. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment