Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Seasons: Cherry Blossom!!!

Apart from 4 seasons, my most favorite season is Spring. When I told this to my friends, most of them just laugh at me and saying this " Hey! we were living at Malaysia, we have no 4 seasons, we just got sunny and raining seasons. Hahhha! Yes I know and I am aware about that, its not that I live in the cloud! LOL.

However I really like flowers so in my mind spring is my favorite seasons plus I was born on spring seasons!LOL ^^ Last time when I was at Korea, its was my first time ever to see tulips! I was so excited to see it however I felt sad as I miss a chance to see Cherry Blossom which is one of my favorite flowers! ㅠㅠ

Cherry Blossom only bloom within two weeks around April each year. During these two weeks most of Korean will enjoy the very spectacular view of these flowers. For tourist and Korean, Cherry Blossom Festival is one of the most waiting event every year. Even though I still miss the chance to see it for real,ㅠㅠ thanks a lot to all my Korean friends for their effort to snap Cherry Blossom pictures from various place in Korea.You know who you are ^^!! I believe that one day I will get a chance to see Cherry Blossom for real at South Korea! ^^
기다리 ^^!


Seokchon Lake


Seokchon Lake




Suwon




Puchon


Seoul


Suwon


Bangbae


Ulsan


Ulsan


Yeouiseoro


Yeouiseoro


Puchon


Yeouiseoro


Seokchon Lake


p/s: Still waiting for some more pictures, will keep update!! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment