Monday, April 8, 2013

Guideline: Where to find Halal food in South Korea???

These days "Morning calm country" were not only the most advance in technology and system but they also still rich with traditional heritage and culture. As towards globalization, population in this country also increased but with different colors. Every year lots of foreigners come and stay at Korea either for a job or marriage. Intercultural marriage is no more awkward in Korea.

Well don't get it wrong I'm not going to talk about intercultural marriage here as I don't have any experience on that. Hahha!! Maybe in the future?? Who knows?? LOL ^^~~~ Anyway I am talking something that related to multicultural in Korea. Do you know what is the most famous street for international resident or tourist at Seoul???

I knew there are a lot of main attraction at Seoul, but this place is well known and one of MUST visit place for tourist. Last time I'm talking about Insa-dong, center of art but today its a different place and different story. :)  Anyone knows what am I going to talk about??  Ask any resident of Seoul about this main attraction, you will get the answer! LOL!! Hahah, kidding! If you ask around then you will stop reading my blogs ㅠㅠ.

Well ok, lets' go straight with my topic! I am going to talk about Itaewon which is located at Yongsan-gu,Seoul. Itaewon was famous with international goods and cuisine. Since it was the center attraction for tourist, there are many foreign restaurants here including from India, Pakistan, Egypt, Russia, Turkey, Thailand and Mexico. As a Muslim traveler  looking for a halal food is a must!!  When I was at Seoul last time we went to one of the halal restaurant here. The name of the restaurant is Murree Restaurant.  We thought it was Indian restaurant at it says specialty in Indian cuisine but we were surprise to see the menu! This restaurant also provides Korean cuisine and its HALAL!!!

For more information about Halal Restaurant at South Korea, visit these: 










p/s: All cuisine we tried was tasty! Will be back soon! 기다리 ^^!! Instead of using my picture I use my two   travel mate's photo, can't use my picture as there is.....Ahh never mind! Hahhah!


Sources: Wikipedia
                 muslimbagpackers.com
                 jayzslam.blogspot.com
                 Korea Tourism Organization



3 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed
    reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    murree hotels prices | murree property for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for reading my blog and subscribing it^^ Yes I will keep writing and post new entry. ^^ Keep read on it. :D Anyway sorry for the tragedy, my prayer with all those who affected by the ferry disaster. #PrayforSouthKorea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muslim Friendly Restaurants in Korea.pdf

    http://www.anafile.com/28e6ai3yk7w0.html

    ReplyDelete