Thursday, April 25, 2013

Life: South Korean Working/Studying Hours??!!!!

Do you know that South Korea working hours is more than any other countries?? Over there,normally for someone who just join work force, they need to work either from 7:00 or 8:00 a.m till 10:00 p.m (depend on organization). For normal worker they also work for more than 8 hours per day!! It's really different compared to my country. If you asking me to work for more than 8 hours every single day I guess I might die due to fatigue!! LOL

Its seems like they devoted too much on working. I knew its such a good attitudes but this may give bad impact to their health. For
school students, most of them studied for a long hours too! Their school time is different according to their grade. Upper grade will stay longer at school. Basically most of them even unsure about their school standard study hours which is I found out as what???!!!!

For
college or university students, they also work too hard. Their study schedule is unbelievable! Seeing it for the first time I was like @_@!! I am speechless!!! I don't know how they survived and deal with it!




p/s:  Enjoy this video and I hope all of you understand why most of South Koreans says they were busy all the time!

photo credit: humblefuture.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment