Thursday, May 23, 2013

Guideline: T Money

For any travelers (who love to travel free and easy), before going travel you need to check what thing that you can use to reduce your budget while travelling abroad. Have anyone of you travel to South Korea before?? I know some people may telling this, South Korea, almost everything is quite expensive there.Well, Yes I'm agree with that.. ㅠㅠ However for me if I go travel I will definitely trying new things, because sometimes those thing you cannot get it anywhere, you just can get it at their own country!^^  but then as Muslim of course I will see it in my religion perspective before trying it out :)

Ahhhh we should talk about things that can reduce your budget while travelling at South Korea!! Not mumbling about other unnecessary topic! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For those who ever travel to South Korea they might know about this, T-Money. What is T-Money?? and how does its looks like?? T-Money can be found in form of card, watches, dolls, MP3 players, portable money sticks, rings, landyard on phone and bands that contain T-Money chip. Those form or T-Money are on sale with a different price. For cards, you can get it 3000 won per card. For landyard on phone the price of each is around 6000-8000 won. For more information you can check it out here. T-Money Guide

T-Money is a smart devices that can be use to pay public transport fees around Seoul and some selected place at South Korea. T-Money is applicable in subway, bus, cab and some convenient store who had T-Money logo.Actually T-Money had been implemented as to reduce the traffic at subway station. T-Money is a user friendly, all you need to do is just purchase it at any store who had T-Money logo displayed and recharge it. You can reload it at T-Money vending machine too (around subway station).

How can you reduce your cost by using it??? Well normally if you use T-Money they will provide you a discount, let say the full fees is 1000 won, by using T-Money you only pay at 900 won. Seems small amount isn't it????  but what if you use T-Money few times a day?? Isn't it cut your travel cost??Regarding on step to use it, you can refer to the link I gave above. The best part of it is, there is NO expired date for T-Money ^^.. So you still can use it even if you keep it with you (if you are foreigner and bring it back home) whenever you go back to South Korea! If you feel not keeping it, you can return it at convenient store (displayed T-Money logo) and get some cash as refundable but I'm not sure about the amount you can get it back.. ㅠㅠ




p/s: This is my T-Money card and I love the design so much!!  Furthermore, it was in my favorite color!! My Korean friends told me its a rare design and some of them wanna buy from me LOL, even if they wanna pay it for high price I WON'T sell it to them! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm in love with my T-Money card! Hahhah!

Sources: 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-money
http://www.visitseoul.net/en/seoul-information/t-money.jhtml


No comments:

Post a Comment