Friday, April 11, 2014

Seasons: Spring Festival 2014

It's spring again! Wee ^^* Seasons that I'm always waiting for as its one of the most beautiful moment in South Korea! Sadly again I'm NOT there and miss a chance to have a glimpse of Cherry Blossom!ㅠㅠ However I'm lucky enough for having quite numbers of Korean friends, whose willing to lend me their eyes on cherry blossom through their DSLR camera or phone! Nice of them!^^ 

Every time I saw those beautiful bunch of cherry blossom, I was like astonish and as if my soul were there! ㅋㅋㅋ Imagining strolling under those cherry blossom trees with petals falling down along with my boyfriend!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope someday we will able to do that!!^^*

Nothing can describe how pleasant the view in South Korea during Spring! so here are some of cherry blossom photos for all of you, my readers! Enjoy it ^^ For those who got a chance to go to Korea at this time or even at Korea now, take some time to stroll along cherry blossom trees/ festival with your love one! Make a beautiful moment! For more information about spring festival, you may refer here..



















                          

p/s: Amazing pictures?? How about the last one?? Well that was taken in Malaysia! We had our own cherry blossom version too! However its NOT all over Malaysia just at some area, I wish authorities will plant this beautiful trees a lot around Malaysia in the future so that we also can enjoy beautiful moment of spring even though we were NOT four seasons country! ^^*


Photo Credit: My boyfriend
                     My friends
                     Facebook

Video Credit: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment