Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Guesthouse: Busan

It's been about 6 months after my last trip to Korea, but I still get a lot of topics I haven't write here! ㅋㅋㅋ For those who had been to Korea but miss a chance to visit Busan, you gotta come back!! Busan is famous with stunning beaches especially during summer! Summer will hit soon so what are you waiting for?? ㅋㅋㅋ

For today I will NOT writing about those beaches though as I will write it on different entry later, so what am I talking about now? It's a guesthouse! I know that some people who love bag packing will not really make any reservation for accommodation. Well I was like that long time ago when I was in university!ㅋㅋ However since I learnt my major, it change me!! ㅋㅋ These days I become such a planner! Everything ll be in plan..ㅠㅠ

There are many guesthouse around Busan and the rate is not much different from one to another. Compared to motel or hotel, I prefer guesthouse more as in Korea most of guesthouse were provided with washing machine!! No need to bring lots of shirts as you can do your laundry at guesthouse!ㅋㅋㅋ

Back to my topic, while I'm in Busan we (my boyfriend and I) stayed at Terraguesthouse. This guesthouse located at rooftop of Jalgachi Market. The guesthouse were cozy and have a very nice view as well friendly staff! The amenities they provided is good too but I'm not really sure about the laundry service as we just stayed there for one night.

For cats lovers, there is BONUS for you!! At this guesthouse there are cute cats! One of their cats scared me though! ㅋㅋ I thought what was it! As its Halloween, when we stayed there! ㅋㅋ For more information about this guesthouse you may contact them at here




p/s: We haven't take many pictures as we were rushing! Both of us also forgot to take pictures of our rooms when we were there! Funny things is their staff thought my boyfriend were Japanese so they talked to him in Japanese!ㅋㅋㅋ!! :P and best part is my boyfriend confessed to me at this guesthouse! ^^~ You can read about it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment