Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Guide line: Which one you prefer?? Plan Trip or Spontaneous Trip??

Through traveling I met my boyfriend and guess what?! We completely have a different style regarding travelling!! However that doesn't mean we can't tolerance to each other well. ㅋㅋㅋ For travelling, both of us don't like to travel via travel agency. We love to travel free and easy however I'm a person who will plan my trip before I travel and he's on the other way round!He love spontaneous trip!ㅋㅋㅋ

Actually during my university period, I love to have a spontaneous trip just like him!!ㅋㅋㅋ Perhaps because that's was when I was wild, young and free!ㅋㅋ Then how come I change into a person who plan well for my trip?! After sit for a while and thinking why I changed, finally I can conclude that was because of my major!ㅋㅋㅋ This doesn't mean I regret taking my major, its good to have a plan in everything but I'm kind of miss my wild, young and free spirit!ㅋㅋㅋ

I wonder if I can ever turn to be a spontaneous trip person again!!ㅋㅋ Since I'm counting hours for my trip, I think I need to change myself ! ㅋㅋㅋ I did plan a little bit about this trip but since this is not a solo trip I need some opinion about it from my trip partner!ㅋㅋ Guess where I'm heading to and with who??! I told my closed friends and family members its back to hometown trip!ㅋㅋㅋ

Most of you might be confused isn't it? I'm living in my hometown so which hometown I'm talking about??! Where else! It's South Korea! ㅋㅋㅋ and whose going to be my trip partner??? Of course my boyfriend!^^ ㅋㅋㅋ. For this time I guess we will not make any reservation for rooms, transportation and etc! We did search little bit about where to take bus and so on, but since he's Korean, and its his playground let's gave him a chance to lead the trip! I will just follow him around! ㅋㅋㅋ




p/s: Honestly I'm little bit worry with this trip, especially after the ferry tragedy ㅠㅠ however we will let our love one know about this and I have to inform my embassy about this, hope nothing bad happen, its just for precaution. Please pray for us. ^^ We had some quarrel before, regarding this trip and after some advice from my Korean friends and close friends I guess it's time to tolerate well with him.^^ Giving him a chance to lead our trip and at the same time I can enjoy wild, young and free spirit trip again! ㅋㅋㅋ I hope its going to be worthwhile trip and we can create many beautiful memories! ^^ I will be back with stunning photos and topics! Stay tune! ^^

Photo Credit: Huffingtonpost.com
                     colorbox.com
                     domainnamesales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment