Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Trip 2014 with LOVE: Day 5

We starts our day early as he need to attend an event with his friends so basically today I'm all alone. ㅠㅠ However its a chance for me to explore Seoul like Seoulites. ㅋㅋㅋ  ^^ We check out and look for another guesthouse that more convenient for me. It is very hard to find new guesthouse as most were fully book!ㅠㅠ

Finally we find new guesthouse somewhere near to Euljiro sam-ga. This guesthouse was recently open so not many foreigners knows about it.ㅋㅋ A very nice, cozy place and friendly owner, staff! I will write about it on different entry later. ^^

After I put my bag pack we heading out together. He's quite worry about me,keep telling me not to buy so many stuff and make sure not being cheating by sellers. ㅋㅋㅋ  I get off at Dongdaemun Culture and History Park while he continue his journey until Wangsimni station. We will meet again tomorrow. Even its only a day owh I already miss him??!!ㅋㅋ Dongdaemun Plaza located at Dongdaemun Culture and History Park. It just open recently, last year; when I was in Korea, the place still under construction

I just stroll around and snap some picture as I don't have any plan to buy clothes here.ㅋㅋ I didn't explore a lot here as I'm quite worry if I'm get lost in the building and don't know how to get out from it!ㅋㅋ Then I take the subway again and get off at Dongdaemun, straightly went to exit 7. I kept looking for Turkish fast food restaurant but I have no address or map! I forgot to google it before went out!ㅋㅋ

I ask around and finally I found it but they told me its open late! A first nearby seller told me that it will open at 11 a.m. I go around and find out an alley that full with toys! I wish to buy for my nieces and nephews but I got too many of them!! Its unfair if I bought for some of them so I just stroll around. I felt excited seeing those toys!ㅋㅋㅋ I think if I bring my nieces and nephews here, I will stuck and cannot go home!!ㅋㅋㅋ

When I reached near to the Turkish fast food restaurant, its still not open!ㅠㅠ so I stand there and decided to buy pair of shirts. My sister ask me  to buy for her daughters. Two shirts for 10 000 won. I think the price is cheap and the quality is good too! So I bought it. Still waiting and the owner of the shirt kiosk offer me a seat. I seat near to the kiosk while the owner going around. People starring at me and some ask me the price of the shirt!!ㅋㅋㅋ They thought I'm the seller! Funny! ㅋㅋㅋ

Finally at 12:00 p.m the restaurant open!Wee ^^ I'm their first customer!ㅋㅋㅋ Since its 12:00 p.m its going to be my brunch! ㅋㅋ I had beef burger set. The beef patty is nice but I forgot to bring chili sauce!!! In Korea, at their fast food restaurant they only provide ketchup!ㅠㅠ However since I'm starving I finish it! ㅋㅋㅋ After finish my brunch I head off to Insa-dong. It was windy and its Sunday! Insa-dong were full with crowd! I just check if the shop still open! There is one shop where I often go when I buy souvenir at Korea,it was located in Insa-dong.

Then I went to Myeongdong,when I reached there my eyes were @_@!! Ok Myeongdong were full! More crowded than Insa-dong! It's even hard to move! At first I thought did they shoot program here?? No I was wrong, its just people hanging out! I think most of you were aware that Myeongdong is a heaven for cosmetic lovers! I went from one to shop to another one, just name it Nature Republic, Innisfree, The Face Shop, Skinfood, Beyond, Etude House, Missha, Mamonde Tony Molly and lots more! I bought for my stock and if I finish my stock perhaps I will ask my boyfriend to buy for me?ㅋㅋㅋ

Tired of window shopping! Then I stand at one corner waiting for my friend. I  met my friend sister for dinner. We met at 17:10. Then we decided to go to Hongdae as Myeongdong were too crowd! When we reach Hongdae, its raining but not heavily. We look for a seafood restaurant. After wandering around finally we found it! Ahhh I've been here last year! However with another friend!ㅋㅋㅋ so we enjoy our dinner there ^^ Really full! Then before we leave we grab some coffee at Coffee Prince! My friend says she's full but me as coffee addicted always can't say NO to coffee! ㅋㅋㅋ

When I reach at guesthouse all my room mate were still outside, so I pack my stuff and get ready to sleep. Before sleeping I katalk with my boyfriend and about 10 minutes later, one of my room mate home.ㅋㅋㅋ We get to know each other and talk until 1:30 a.m!! ㅋㅋ. She's Canadian and she shared same passion with me! Photography! ^^ Wee but she's professional! I'm just amateur.ㅋㅋㅋ










p/s: Time flies, next is day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment