Monday, July 14, 2014

Korean Food: Mattang

Weekend just over!ㅠㅠMonday blues hit us! Ahh I hate Monday!! I wish weekend is not only Saturday and Sunday but every day will be weekend?!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I must be insane!ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway did all of you had a nice weekend?? Mine was normal weekend, nothing much special.However YES i'm happy as my favorite team won World Cup! Wee ^^*

We just start a new weekdays but I guess some of us already looking forward for this weekend right?ㅋㅋㅋ For those who live in four seasons country, summer is a seasons where they can enjoy a lot especially for university student! It's their summer break.ㅋㅋㅋ So do you have any plan for this upcoming weekend??

As summer is on why don't plan a picnic with your family or your love one?? During summer, most of Korean love to spend their weekend by going outside, picnic near to Hanggang, I wish I got a chance to do this but I'm living outside Koreaㅠㅠ. Yes at my town we have some places that we can go for picnic but most of my friends no longer living in my city..ㅠㅠ

Since I felt bored at home,on last weekend I decided to write about a dessert. It's Korean dessert. Wee ^^~ well the picture of  this dessert was taken few months agoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKorean dessert that I'm talking about is "Mattang"(마탕). This dessert were made by sweet potato (고구마). Below is a link on how to make it, its just a simple recipe and didn't cost you much! Moreover this dessert can be in your picnic list menu as well! ^^ 

Mattang


p/s: My Mattang looks little bit different because I  used two version of sweet potato! ^^ Yes it supper yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment